Finals Week Told By 90's TV Shows

Finals Week Told By 90's TV Shows

"It's all that and a bag of chips"

243
Finals Week Told By 90's TV Shows
Unsplash

Finals week has come for us here at Oakland University, although I am the lucky one being done with finals, some aren't so lucky.

So grab your popcorn, gummy worms, coffee with double-double, sour cream chips, Swedish fish, diet coke, and carrots (for a slight mix up) and settle in. I've got a gif guide to finals week told by our favorite 90's shows.

1. When you've hit the point in the semester, realizing you have to be able to pass.

2. Seeing all your other friends doing fun things.

3. When Quizlet doesn't have the answer, your "friend" in front of you doesn't have the answer, and you're clueless.

4. You look to your left on Moodle and the timer says you only have 1 minute left.

5. How you feel when the professor tells you that you can have a cheat sheet.

6. The hunger hits and you'll order anything and everything.

7. Now you feel like you "deserve" a sweet treat for all your hard work.

8. Creating your own bed in the library because we all know you're not leaving anytime soon.

9. When your pre-teen sibling comes into your room and says college isn't hard.

10. Finally, your "10-minute break" alarm goes off.

11. Then, your "10-minute break" turns into your "one night off".

12. When the day is here and you're ready to kick some butt.

13. You can feel your brain is slowly shutting itself down.

14. Turning in your final like...

15. Realizing you're done... FINALLY.

"It's all that and a bag of chips!"