Features of Roman Style Fiberglass Pool and how to install it?

Looking for a luxurious pool without the hefty price tag? Roman style fiberglass pools may be the perfect solution! These pools boast all the features of a traditional concrete pool, but are made with durable fiberglass that will last a lifetime. Plus, they come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit any backyard.

15
Features of  Roman Style Fiberglass Pool and how to install it?

A Roman-style pool is a type of backyard swimming pool that is modeled after the ancient Roman baths. Roman-style pools are usually larger than traditional rectangular pools, and they often have a rectangular or oval shape. Roman-style pools are also typically deeper than traditional pools, which means that they can be used for diving. In addition, Roman-style pools often have built-in features such as fountains, waterfalls, and spa-like features.

How to Install a Roman Style Fiberglass Pool

Installing a Roman style fiberglass pool is a bit more involved than your average above ground pool, but the results are definitely worth it! Here is a step-by-step guide to installing a Roman style fiberglass pool:

1. Begin by excavating the area where the pool will be installed. The excavation should be roughly rectangular in shape and should be deep enough to accommodate the pool plus at least two feet of additional space.

2. Once the excavation is complete, it's time to level off the base. Use a laser level or a transit level to make sure the base is level in all directions.

3. Next, erect the pool walls. Roman Shaped Swimming Pool typically has four walls, so make sure you have all four walls in place before proceeding.

4. Next, it's time to install the pool liner. Start by spreading out the liner on the ground inside the pool area. Make sure the liner is wrinkle-free before proceeding.

5. Once the liner is in place, start filling the pool with water. Fill the pool slowly to avoid putting too much stress on the liner.

6. Once the pool is full, it's time to install the coping. The coping is the trim that goes around the edge of the pool. It's important to get a tight fit so that the coping doesn't come loose over time.

7. Finally, it's time to enjoy your new Roman style fiberglass pool!

Features Of Roman Style Fiberglass Pools

Roman style fiberglass pools are a type of inground pool that features a unique, classic design. They are often referred to as Grecian or Roman pools, and are known for their distinct oval or rectangular shape. Roman style pools are often made with fiberglass, which is a strong and durable material that is resistant to wear and tear.

One of the most distinguishing features of Roman style pools is their shallow end. This shallow end is ideal for lounging and relaxing, as it provides a maximum water depth of just four feet. Roman pools also feature a deep end, which is typically around eight feet deep. This deep end is ideal for swimming and diving, and provides a great place for exercise and play.

Roman style fiberglass pools are also known for their elegant and classic design. They often feature Roman columns, fountains, and other decorative elements that give them a luxurious look and feel. Many Roman Rectangle Pool also have a built-in spa, which is a great place to relax and enjoy the pool.

Fiberglass pools are a great choice for those who want an inground pool that is both strong and beautiful. Roman style fiberglass pools offer all of the benefits of a traditional inground pool, plus the added bonus of an elegant and classic design.