Perks of the Fall Season

It's That Time Of Year Again Because Fall Is In The Air

Fall is a wonderful time of year.

196

Have you ever been called a "white girl" for the type of drink you like? Yes — it's that time of year when you can buy Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Without holidays, I don't think corporations like Starbucks or Caribou could survive without us. We thrive on the waiting period for certain holiday drinks.

In some states, like North Dakota, we are privileged because we get all four seasons in one year. Fall is such a great time of year. I don't think about the negatives like it's short and once fall comes then winter is around the corner; but rather, I focus more on the positive notes of why fall is so great.

I love when the trees turn different colors and let's not forget our favorite past time of jumping in a pile of leaves when we were younger. Another thing I like about fall is sweater weather. It's that type of year where you can feel a crisp in the air which means we can get our cute and fashionable sweaters. Did I mention this means boots as well?

Everything changes when fall is around from colors to candle scents. Fall is a great time for new beginnings and to remember old memories. One of my favorite memories is going to the pumpkin patch and picking out pumpkins to carve for Halloween.

Decorating for fall is so festive. There are so many different types of decorations — it's so overwhelming what to choose. There are pumpkins, scarecrows, trucks delivering pumpkins to places. A lot of different food can symbolize fall, as well, that we only get once a year. One example is candy corn. Some people think this candy is the best. Its one of those candies that are a heated topic because some people either love it or hate it. Everything is warm and inviting.

All in all, fall is a wonderful time of year.