Fall In Love With Fall Beauty Trends

Fall In Love With Fall Beauty Trends

Make the perfect transition from summer to fall with these beauty tips and essentials.

16
Fall In Love With Fall Beauty Trends
Flickr

We can all agree that social media has made it very clear to us that we need to be on top of our makeup game. While summer was all about who could shine the most with the use of highlighters and who could have the most matte lips in town with liquid lipsticks, fall is here, and it’s definitely time to change things up.

Let’s begin with the essentials. We are all very aware that the summer heat left our pockets not as full with the amount of sweat-proof foundations and mattifying powders we purchased to keep us from sweating it all off. This fall you can put those away, because it’s all about having a very natural and dewy look. Now, don’t mistake dewy with full on greasy. You can achieve this look with BB creams. The Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue is great if you are looking for little coverage. While the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water has a little more coverage, plus it’s amazing for photos.

Photos courtesy of Ulta.com

This season, you can expect to see a lot of peachy tones – whether as eye shadow, blush, or even lipstick. We saw a lot of mauves for the summer, but it’s definitely time to switch things up. If you want to achieve this look, there are some palettes with the perfect shades.

The Lorac Mega PRO Palette 3 is perfect to achieve that smoked out peachy look.

Photos courtesy of Ulta.com

Let’s leave the bold, black eyeliner behind and move on to brown shadow liner. All you need to do is wet an angled eyeliner brush and dip it in to your preferred eye shadow, this will make subtle.

And don’t forget to add the perfect peachy lip combo. Peach lip shades can be very tricky and many often run away from them, as they tend to be so hard to fit everyone’s skin tone. Anastasia Beverly Hills has the perfect muted peach liquid lipstick. If this still doesn’t fit your skin tone, you can add a mauve colored lip liner.

Photos courtesy of Ulta.com

If you need more inspiration, YouTube has some amazing tutorials.

Now you’ve got all the essentials, you can fall in love with this season!