One Of Many Trips Exploring New York City

First time at The Metropolitan Museum of Art!

2
Megan Gustoff

*Disclaimer* This video is not fitness related.

Preparing for an 8-week challenge coming up on January 15th, so you will be receiving plenty of fitness footage. Until then, enjoy this New York City adventure!

Exploring the city is my second favorite thing to do in my spare time when I'm not at work or at the gym. In this video, my roommate Lauren, her sister Kelly, my friend Brooke and I take on some awesome food and The MET!

The first minute(ish) was Brooklyn, NY and from there we were located in Manhattan, NY.

We went to a restaurant for brunch called, Sojourn. Yes, it tasted as good as it looked! After, we went to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I have never been there since I've moved here and have been so eager to check it out. It was incredible! If you ever have the chance to check out either of these two places if you're in the area, I would definitely recommend either of them!

This was filmed on New Year's Eve and the struggle was real for Miss. Single over here. Let's be real, you think I would settle for just anyone?! NOPE. No New Year's kiss for this girl. There's always next year, right?

Music: Wild Things Alessia Cara

Instagram: @megangustoff_fitness

Twitter: @megangustoff1