A Eulogy To My Spring Break Body

A Eulogy To My Spring Break Body

Gone but never forgotten.

45
A Eulogy To My Spring Break Body
College Candy

My Spring Break Body, also known as MSBB, was a happy, healthy, well-loved part of my life. In the short time we had together, I knew that I loved her and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Please take a moment to join in a recounting and celebration of her young, beautiful life that was ended much too soon.

MSBB was born on Jan. 1, 2016, following my desperate decision to make a New Year’s resolution. Born at way too many pounds and just as many ounces, she was a heavy baby, but as her mother, I knew how wonderful she would become.

As a child, she was kind of a pain in the ass. She was a wild spirit, never doing as she was told, eating snacks out of the pantry late at night and refusing to wake up to her alarm to go on runs. However, our beloved MSSB slowly began to turn into the MSBB we all came to know and love.

She was a light to all of those around her, showing others that there really was such a thing as miracles. She worked hard and was an example of strength, perseverance and beauty. Everyone who met her loved her and she never failed to bring a smile to their face.

Tragedy struck last week, bringing the untimely end to MSSB and many others like her. In the mass murder by the psychotic killer, Finals Week, her life came to a slow, tragic end. Due to final's week’s use of excessive stress eating, MSSB quickly succumbed to the rage of Finals Week.

Though we mourn the loss of our dear friend, the week before her shining moment, we look back with the fondest memories at our time together. A memorial service will be held the Friday of spring break at 10:00 p.m. BYOB.

RIP

My Spring Break Body

Jan. 1, 2016 - Mar. 13, 2016