End Of The Semester Feels

End Of The Semester Feels

*forever wishing exemptions existed in college*

58
End Of The Semester Feels

With only one full week left in the school year, I think it's safe to assume that everyone's motivation is at an all time low right now. I'm pretty much just coasting from here on out and hoping my finals don't kill my averages...

...but then your professor tells you that your final is comprehensive

You tell yourself you're going to study your butt off for all of your exams and finish any projects that are left to do...

...but it's Thursday night so you accidentally end up going out.

Oops.

When you go to a review for one of your finals and you don't remember learning any of the information that you're going over...

You try to pull all-nighters to cram your brain with a semester's worth of information.

You've probably done this a couple times at this point... or a lot of times, really.

You wish you could say you're going to finish the semester strong, but really you're just going to finish. There's nothing strong about it.

Once you finish though, you can treat yo self

May the end of the semester be ever in your favor.