11 Things 'One Tree Hill' Taught Me

11 Things 'One Tree Hill' Taught Me

All the life lessons One Tree Hill taught me in 9 seasons.

7
11 Things 'One Tree Hill' Taught Me

Eleven Things One Tree Hill Taught Me:

1) It is okay to be scared of your decisions, but sometimes you just have to go for it and accept the consequences later. Be like Peyton when she finally lets herself fall for Lucas. So what if you get your heart broken a thousand times, that's just the price you pay for happiness sometimes. "Bless are those hearts that can bend, they shall never be broken"

2) Real Nathan Scott's do exist, but you have to look high and low. You will get your heart broken trying to find the right one, but if you are ever half as happy as Nathan and Haley consider yourself one of the lucky ones. "Don't say I never gave you anything"

3) No matter how you identified in high school, whether it be "friendly," "prom queen," or a loner, it does not define your future. Look how successful Brooke turned out to be despite her high school experience.

4) Always follow your dreams. If you wanna be an artist, don't hesitate. If you want to pursue music, do that. If you wanna be a pro athlete, go for it. If you want to be an author, DO IT. Chase your dreams. Do not ever be afraid of failure, because it only means that you tried.

5) It is sad, but tragedy will bring out your real friends. When someone dies, or someone is sick, that is when you will find the real people in your life. The people there for the long run are the ones you need to stick with.

6) Falling in love again after losing someone does not make you a bad person, it just makes you human. Clay put Sarah before himself for a long time, but in the reality of it she wanted him to be happy. Always be with someone who makes you happy.

7) The people you thought were unapproachable may turn out to be your best friends someday. Your biggest enemy might turn out to be your brother... (literally and figuratively)

8) Everyone deserves a second chance. If Nathan hadn't given Haley another chance after Chris Keller, there would be no Jamie.

9) It is okay to like Chris Keller, I do

10) No matter how long someone has been gone, you still think of them. Whitey was hardly in the last seasons, but you never forgot any of the wise things he said. Karen, Andy, and Lilly were gone, but you always wondered how they were doing. Lucas and Peyton left, but not a single episode went by that you didn't think about them.

11) Life is never going to be easy, but as long as you have supportive people beside you that doesn't matter.