The Eleven Stages You Go Through When You Watch Scandal

Gladiators in Suits

15

1) You might catch an episode that they have as a re-run on TV or maybe your friends force you to watch the new season.

2) You're completely lost now because there are so many different storylines going on all at once.

3) You annoy them with your questions

4) You try to follow along, but there is just so much going on like: why is everyone okay with the president having a mistress?

5) It makes sense though I mean she's Olivia Pope. She gets stuff done, she handles things. She always has the perfect outfit on and her hair and makeup is always on point.

6) Okay, they've hooked you so now you decide you'll start from the beginning.

7) You're starting to get the hang of it. You become team Fitz/Liv.. but also team Fitz/Mellie and Liv/Jake.

8) Who am I kidding Fitz and Olivia are soulmates.

9) But then again Olivia and Jake are so perfect, you decide to have your cake and eat it too.

10) When Olivia is with Jake, she's not the President's mistress, so its tempting to want her to have a (relatively) normal relationship with Jake. But there is just something magical about Liv and Fitz, that for the twenty seconds they're on screen together you forget that he's married and the most important man in America.

11) You are Olivia Pope. Time to switch your major to PolySci and move to DC. There is no going back, you are a gladiator in a suit.