Ed Sheeran Is The Best Act Live

If You Wanna Say You've Really Lived Then You Really Need To See Ed Sheeran Live

He's the most amazing performer I've seen.

567

Ed Sheeran. The best person I've ever seen perform live. No questions asked. It is simply something that everyone must experience for themselves.

Now, I'm sure at this point everyone has heard of Ed Sheeran. He is mostly associated with sappy love songs that hit you right where the heart is. And while that is true, he also has other songs that that are upbeat and fun.

Having just recently attended a concert in a stadium full of 80,000 people, it only adds to the reason why he is so amazing live. I have seen Ed in stadiums and in smaller venues, and no matter what he makes you feel like you're standing right in front of him.

His voice is also beyond amazing. He can hit so many different notes, while also crooning his typical slow song. It's so entertaining to watch him stand there and rap during one song then hit an insanely high note in the next.

Ed never let the audience get bored either. He was constantly talking to us and making little jokes to the fans. He acknowledged the hardcore fans, and then those that were only there because a loved one wanted them to attend.

One thing that I found truly astounding was the fact that it wasn't just teenage girls in the crowd. There were people ages ten to sixty all dancing and having fun. There was no cap for who truly enjoyed the music. I have never met another artist with such a diverse fanbase.

I just had the time of my life sitting in the audience. I screamed along to the songs that I had sung along to in my car for years. He encouraged us to dance and sing and look as silly as we wanted. He wanted us to have fun, and that's exactly what we did.

Ed is also simply adorable. As my friend kept saying anytime he talked about a personal song. He is just so happy to be there and perform for his fans. He's passionate and grateful for everything that has come his way.

Ed puts on a show that everyone can enjoy. It's not teeny-bopper music, but rather songs from the heart and experience that everyone can relate to. If my dad can stand for two hours and genuinely enjoy the show, then anyone can sit through it.

If you only know a few songs, it doesn't matter. You can quickly learn lyrics while standing in the crowd or stand there and jump around or sway to any song. Even if you're hearing the songs for the first time, Ed makes you feel like you've heard them a thousand times before.

I have seen many different acts perform. From the greats of Bruce Springsteen to One Direction. And while I enjoyed every concert, it never truly measured up to the feeling Ed Sheeran gives you while standing in the crowd.