Easy New Year Resolutions

Easy New Year Resolutions

Who wouldn't like to set a goal that can easily be achieved?

6
Easy New Year Resolutions
Go Blue Ridge Travel

Around this time of year, you hear the questions of family growth as well as what are our goals to accomplish for the new year. This is where we all start to think of what we would like to do. More than half of the people asked will answer the same. It will be either lose weight/go to the gym or eat healthy. This is when at the first of the year the gym's are crowded and the price of fresh fruits and vegetables goes up all for the fact that we will forget about these goals we set before we are half way through the year. This leads me to question why we set goals for our self knowing that it's not where our heart is. I myself am guilty of setting this goal and letting it fall through as months pass.

How about this year we set goals that are enjoyable and achievable?

Stop picking your nose in your car.

WE CAN SEE YOU.

Fill up your tank every time you need gas.

I know the reason why you're only throwing five maybe ten bucks in every so often is either because you're cheap or you're like me and hate pumping gas. Just fill the tank up. You're going to be spending the same amount of money either way and you'll have to make less trips to the gas station.

Remember your passwords to your accounts.

Write it down, everywhere. Save you the trouble and save the password.

Stop collecting swirls of hair on the shower wall.

Woman complain about the men leaving hair in the sink like it's their job but leave swirls of hair stuck on the shower wall. Gross.If men can clean out the sink, you can throw away your gobs of hair.

Limit the amount of "foot cleaning."

When you spill some milk on the floor and instead of bending down to clean it up; you decide to throw paper towel on the floor, put your foot on it, and rub it around like you got ants in your pants. Yeah, we're all guilty of it. Let's try to be clean this year.

Stop procrastinating.

This may be one of the hardest things for some of us out there but we can do this. Whatever that you keep putting off still needs to get done no matter what. Stop pouting, put your phone down, or turn off Netflix, and do it.

Take a real nap.

Stop doing work, turn your phone on silent, put Netflix on something boring and take a nap. Get into a sleep where you wake up wondering what time it is.

Actually remember you resolutions.

Here's something we all tend to do between the months of March - June. Somehow whatever we we're so determined to set our mind to on NYE is not a priority anymore. Let's stick to it this year so next year you will remember what you set your goal for and say you accomplished it.

Let's start this year off right by setting realistic goals for ourselves that will bring positive things to our year. Whether it's to wash your face very night before bed or reading the book you seem to never have time for, set your goal where you can achieve it. It's a great feeling. Oh, and for all of you who are still going to stick to losing weight, Good Luck. You're going to need it.