If Dunder Mifflin's Employees Did A Morning Starbucks Run

Ever wonder what your favorite "The Office" character would drink daily?

107
flickr.com

These articles have been making their way around the internet, yet I haven't seen one quite like this. Let's dive in and see what our favorite Office characters would be as Starbucks drinks. We all know that Dunder Mifflin Scranton survives off of caffeine and sugar!

1. Michael Scott is the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Everyone's favorite regional manager can only be boiled down to the fall classic. While some may argue the PSL is totally overrated, Michael is a basic white girl at heart and secretly has a petition to keep the Pumpkin Spice Latte on the menu year-round.

2. Dwight Schrute is a Caffe Americano.

Dwight is accountable for some of the craziest antics inside of the office. However, while his wild personality can sometimes have us shaking like a strong espresso, his warm heart and kind feelings totally mellow out the other half, just like the water in a Caffe Americano.

3. Pam Beesly, the Pink Drink.

Pam's sweet and refreshing attitude keeps the everyone in the office balanced. Just as Starbucks says of their Pink Drink, the blend of exciting passion fruit and loving coconut milk provide a delicious sip of spring-time year round.

4. Jim Halpert is a Venti Hot Coffee with Half and Half.

Nothing too special here. Jim is a pretty average guy, a regular "cup of joe" if you will. His venti cup of coffee is the only thing that gets him through the day. However, the half and half sure does set him apart. Rather than regular milk, Jim's family-man and loving-husband personality need that extra boost of cream in his daily coffee.

5. Stanley Hudson, Dark Roast, NO MILK.

Stanley takes his coffee like he takes on life, (excuse my language) no bullshit! The stronger the coffee, the stronger his attitude. And it's pretty evident that he hasn't used any milk to water down his daily caffeine intake in quite some time.

6. Skinny Vanilla Latte...I mean Angela Martin.

The petite and feisty blonde of the office is obsessed with two things: cats and her figure (as demonstrated by the sudden drop of all of her baby weight versus Pam who struggled to complete the same task).

I can't justify Angela ordering any other sugar-loaded drink from the Starbucks menu but this guilt-free vanilla latte.