Drinking Game To The Song 'Pure Water' By Mustard Feat. Migos

I mean, who doesn't love a good drinking game?

77
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSsYLfD8WT/

The Migos are the kings of ad-libs. The random "Uh!", "Offset", "Momma!" that you hear throughout their songs are a large part of their music. With all of these fun sounds and summer here, why not make it into a drinking game?

Mustard, Migos - Pure Waterwww.youtube.com

The new song Pure Water that they are featured in has the best ad-libs out of any of their songs. This is why this one is the best for this game.

Now comes the choice, which one will you choose and how much will you have to drink when you hear your chosen sound?

The rules of the game are really simple:

First, choose your favorite ad-lib from the song. These include: "Ice, ice, ice", "Mother on the beat", "Uh!", "Woo!", "Hey!", "Big Drip", "Cash", "Takeoff", "Money", "Oh yeah" (one long drink at the end. Each ad-lib has a different number of how many times it's said throughout the song. If you know, don't spoil it for the others. It will be way more fun to see the reactions of everyone with how much they hear their sound.

Next, choose your favorite drink to take a sip of when you hear your ad-lib.

Finally, play the song all the way through aloud and enjoy finding out who will drink one drink, or roughly 10.

Enjoy, and of course, play responsibly.