I don't know about you, but "Drake and Josh" was a crucial part of my childhood. This show had all the sass and wit we could ever want, and honestly, I blame these two for why I'm so sassy now as an adult.
1. Obviously we need to start with the theme song.
Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?
4. Miss Nancy.
If you weren't absolutely shook by this episode as a child, you're lying.
6. And where does one get this pepper, you might ask?
Yes, Drake, that's exactly where they're from.
10. When Drake needed to avoid failing gym.
How do you even fail gym?
11. When Josh did the unthinkable.
Josh: "This is my worst birthday ever!"
Drake: "Why, 'cause you ran over Oprah?"
Josh: "No, 'cause it's a little humid. Yes, 'cause I ran over Oprah!"
12. "What do you eat soup with?"
We've all been there and done that when it comes to answering questions before we think them through.
15. "Well maybe E means "extra fuel!""
Let's see... What could E stand for? Excitement meter, extra parachutes, entertainment, empty... Nope, it definitely means extra fuel.
16. Headaches are caused by ____.
Apparently Drake? If you've never given this line to one of your siblings, did you really grow up watching the show?
17. When Drake wanted to tie a message to a squirrel's tail.
Josh: "Right. Because the first thing I do when I see a squirrel is to check his tail for messages!"
19. "Are you prepared to ping the pong?"
"Your pong is no match for my ping."
23. And let's end with a classic...
Drake may have resisted it at first, but he grew to love it as much as us.
My younger siblings never got to grow up on classic shows like this, and I felt it was time to introduce them to the wonderful world that this is. It's been fun watching them slowly start to incorporate phrases from the show into their speech, and I know it's only the beginning. After all, we all know our childhood shows are far superior to what's on television today.