The Best Dog For You Based On Your Zodiac Sign

What's your sign?

317
pixabay.com

Not many people buy into horoscopes or zodiac signs, who can blame them, there's no proof to back it up! But when you get to the section in the back of a magazine, or Cosmo's weekly updates, you know it can't hurt to just check and see if there's anything good in store for you this week. I love reading what signs I'm most compatible with, what the best ice cream is for me or when I should take on a new project. While reading my horoscope this week I was inspired to do some digging and find what dogs are best for each zodiac sign; and here's what I found:

Aries: March 20-April 20

German Shephard

Aries are known for being courageous and energetic leaders. These all lead me to immediately think of German Shepherds, dogs who are famous for working with K-9 units and still being incredibly playful on their time off.

Taurus: April 20-May 21

Beagle

The most well-known symbol for a Taurus is a bull, representing someone who is stubborn and lazy. They're also known to be very easy going and loveable. Sound familiar? A Beagle is a perfect match! Beagles are very amiable dogs, but nonetheless are always determined to get their way!

Gemini: May 21-June 21

Poodle

Poodles are widely regarded as some of the most intelligent dogs around. They're often seen in competition, as they like to show off their skills! Gemini's, like Poodles, are keen on always learning, and also very proud to flaunt their knowledge.

Cancer: June 21-July 23

Pug

Cancer's are known for being lighthearted, jocular, fun loving people. They enjoy being around their family and friends and always having a good time! A dog just like this... definitely a pug. Pugs are goofy dogs that are bound to put a smile on your face every time they walk in a room, just like a Cancer.

Leo: July 23-August 23

Chocolate Lab

Lab's are known for being friendly and useful companions, very similar to that of a Leo, someone who is protective and generous. These two go hand in hand for sure!

Virgo: August 23-September 23

Dalmatian

Task-oriented and a good listener describe not only a Virgo but also a Dalmatian perfectly. They're both always eager to listen to what you have to say and help give advice or solve any problems you may have!

Libra: September 23-October 23

Border Collie

If you know any Libra's then you know that they're full of energy and love to seek out the beauty in life. Border Collies are among the most active of all dogs and love exploring with their owners to see new things every day!

Scorpio: October 23-November 22

Cocker Spanial

Originally bred as hunting dogs Cocker Spaniels are notorious for being disciplined and protective. However, over time, they have also become passionate and emotional, just like Scorpios! Scorpios are highly confident and love to help others find what's best for them.

Sagittarius: November 22-December 22

Basenji

A Sagittarius is someone who can sometimes be aloof, and usually prefers to be alone. They're very independent and like to do things on their own, very similar to a Basenji!

Capricorn: December 23-January 20

Basset Hound

The symbol for a Capricorn is a goat, one who continuously keeps climbing towards his goals. And once he achieves them, he takes a well-earned break. Just like Capricorns, Basset Hounds are very spirited, dedicated dogs, who appreciate a break after a long day of work.

Aquarius: January 20-February 18

Golden Retriever

Aquarius' are regarded as some of the friendliest of all the zodiac signs. So wouldn't it be fitting that they're paired with one of the friendliest dogs. I've never met a retriever that I didn't love, or who didn't love me back. Just like an Aquarius, they want to be friends with everyone they meet, a great quality in my opinion.

Pisces: February 18-March 20

Portuguese Water Dog

Relationship-oriented and empathetic, Pisces are recognized as great friends and even better partners. They're great to be around and love to be around the ones they love most. Portuguese Water Dogs are truly the perfect match for a Pisces! They love to hang out and are known to always bring a smile to your face.

From Your Site Articles