5 DIY Holiday Gifts

5 DIY Holiday Gifts

Cheap and cute!

6
5 DIY Holiday Gifts

College students are at the age of trying to not go broke but also not being able to get away with cute little kid gifts anymore. The struggle of this is trying to think of things to get for people. Now the holidays aren't just about gift-giving but it's the most stressful part. My go-to is to always create gifts. Now I may not be the most artistic person so these can be for anyone!

Wine Bottles- for the Aunts and Uncles

craftsbyamanda.com

Trying to recycle is the first thing I do when trying to thing of gift ideas. It's good for the environment and can be a really cute gift. You can personalize them too! Maybe with their favorite colors or favorite animal. It's super simple, you just need wine bottles, paint, and a paint brush.

Winter Hat ornaments- for grandparents

www.easypeasyandfun.com

These winter hats are so cute and take no time at all! Yarn, scissors, and toilet paper rolls are the only things you need. This is again a great way to recycle things. Grandparents will love these little hats, and they'll have a constant reminder of you in their house.

Paintings - for Parents

i.pinimg.com

Parents, no matter how old you get, love to get paintings and drawing from their children. It comes from the heart and allows you to show your more artistic side.

Book Clocks - Significant others parents or grandparents

www.sheknows.com

These are so cute and great decorations. They are a bit more time to make since you have to cut through pages and put the hardware together but it's so rewarding in the end to see the final product.

Sports Ball Painting - Cousins or significant other

i.pinimg.com

This is so fun to do. Take the sport they play or they like and paint it into something cool like a sunset. A few spray paint colors and tape is all you would need. It comes out so fun and cute.