Why You Should Date A Latina

Why You Should Date A Latina

Because Sofia Vergara is just one of the latinas.

475
Why You Should Date A Latina

Wonder why some people wanna go to Miami for spring break? Well an easy answer is because it's full of latinos. Latinas are just really attractive. It could be the accent, but they have some game going on. There is a reason why Sofia Vergara is so popular. I am not telling you that you should marry a latina, I'm just telling you it's a experience that you'll never forget.

1. You'll learn how to read minds

You will constantly need to translate words that you don't even know just by guessing what the other person is trying to say.

2. Spanglish

You will basically learn a new language. Spanglish is a thing.

3. They are strong, independent women

It may be the culture or just circumstances in life, but when they need to stay strong and keep going on latinas can face and conquer any adversity.

4. They are passionate

You will get yelled at a lot of times. Latinas like to fight. They would do anything to stand up and speak their minds.

5. You'll never get bored

Latinas can find drama even in a coffee cup. You will never get bored because they will always have something going on that consumes their emotions.

You will have to meet her mom, aunt, cousin, etc. because they come from big families and they want to know everythingFo about you. They make your life impossible at the beginning but once you pass the test you are part of them.

7. Curves

Because hair color just becomes irrelevant.

8. They say it how it is

You won't have trouble trying to understand a message that is sugar coated because they are real.

9. Being from a third-world country becomes relative

You should thank us for the coffee, banana, chocolate, etc. because all of that comes from our country, therefore our country is rich.

10. She will call you out on your shit

You wont here an "I'm ok" because their attitude will show you that you are not being smart.

11. They are not fake

Latinas have seen enough fake things in their lives, therefore they are street smart, they know when something is fake.

12. They can make everything more fun

If you are into WWE or any sport don't worry, she knows how to have fun.

13. Girls just envy them

And they are smart enough when haters gotta hate.

14. They know how to get back at you

You're a player? No worries, she knows how to play games.

15. The accent

Enough said.