5 Of The Cutest Winter Accessories
Beauty Fashion

5 Of The Cutest Winter Accessories to Spice Up (And Warm Up) Your Outfits

Blanket scarves, infinity scarves, shawls... there are so many different types of scarves to choose from.

67
Girl wearing a jacket, gloves, and earmuffs

We're finally approaching the winter months and here on the east side, it's getting pretty cold. So here's a list of five accessories you can style into your outfits this chilly season to stay cute and cozy this year.

1. Beanies

Photo by Joseph Pearson on Unsplash

Beanies are the perfect accessory because they not only look cute and stylish but also keep your head super warm. Some people worry that a beanie might ruin their hair when they take it off. But why do that, when you can just integrate a beanie into your hair look. You know what they say: buy a beanie, change your life.

2. Scarves

Photo by Alisa Anton on Unsplash

Blanket scarves, infinity scarves, shawls... there are so many different types of scarves to choose from. With all these types, it's hard to go wrong with them. Throw one around your shoulders as you head at the door and you'll instantly be warmer! Plus if your scarf is big enough it can double as a blanket it class!

3. Knee High Boots

Photo by Tamara Bellis on Unsplash

In the cold of winter, we often forget about our shoes, throwing on the most basic of snow boots for most of the season. But if it's nice enough outside (aka the ground is not covered in snow/ice) then knee high boots may be the way to go! They can be thrown under anything from a cute long, sweater dress to a nice pair of jeans.

4. "Teddy Bear" jackets

Photo by James Gillespie on Unsplash

Why wouldn't you want to wear a jacket that makes you look like a giant, cozy teddy bear? "Teddy Bear" or sherpa jackets are a relatively new and growing trend. They can easily be found at any clothing retailer this season. Not only are they the cutest jackets ever, but also the warmest!

5. Cardigans 

Photo by Scott Broome on Unsplash

Winter = layers. I've seen people leave their dorms without a jacket on and I've got to say I don't know how they do it. If you're like me, then you know layers is key to make any winter day a little less miserable. Cardigans are the perfect way to do it. Put them on top of sweaters, long-sleeved shirts, t-shirts, you name it you can (probably) but a cardigan on top of it and up its coziness level by 10,000.

Hopefully, you were able to pick a few of these accessories to incorporate into your outfits this chilly season. Stay warm everyone!