11 Creative Ways To Decorate Your Graduation Caps, Even If Your Major Wasn't Graphic Design

Need some inspo? Look no further.

403
Stocksnap

One of the most entertaining parts other than walking across that stage is seeing all the great grad cap ideas college seniors worked so hard on. While "Thanks, Mom and Dad" is sweet, nothing catches more attention again and again than the creative grad caps.

Decorative graduation caps are becoming a must-have for grads everywhere. Whether its a long quote or a meme college grads are going all out. And why not? They've earned it, four + years, sleepless nights, nights at the library, college grads deserve to decorate their caps however they want. So if you're in a rut and looking for creative ways to decorate your caps, here's 11 super creative meme-worthy,tear-filled ideas.

1."It was, wait for.. it legend...ary."

What better way is there to explain college.

2."View$ from the debt."

Those student loans, though.

3."I know I wined a lot but I did it."

Sorry Mom and Dad, but wine got me through those college nights.

4."I am Beyonce always. -Michael Scott"

The only way to live life is like Queen B

5."Now I'm like this cylinder; we're both graduated."

Because Bio majors.

6. "I am a smart strong college educated woman."

If you need a reminder of how badass you are.

7."Pick me. Choose me. Hire me."

Might as well start the job search now.

8.Adventure is out there.

One chapter ends and so another one begins.

9. "Thanks mom and dad."

They've helped put you through 4+ years of college.

10."The code never bothered me anyway."

Computer science puns.

11."Born to make history."

#Motivational AF

How do you plan on decorating your grad cap?