POTUS

POTUS

just read

10
POTUS

Remember when you publicly proclaimed COVID-19 to be a "hoax?" You downplayed this worldwide plague as some kind of plot launched by the Democrats to destroy you. A hoax — that's what you called it, Mr. President. You told all those people at that rally — not to mention viewers who were watching on TV — that this oncoming health scourge was a hoax. No sir, I'm not making it up.It's not fake news. You said it. You were the one who said it was a hoax. Not only did I see televised excerpts of that rally and hear you say "hoax," A hoax is defined as "An act intended to deceive or trick, either as a practical joke or serious fraud." If someone hoaxes or is hoaxing you, that someone is"deceiving or cheating you by using a hoax." Either way, the word clearly means that dishonesty and lies are being used to inappropriately influence people. You are the President of The United States of America. To millions of Americans, you are a living symbol of truth, justice, and the American Way. When you speak, everyone listens. So when you used your opportunity to speak out and be listened to to cry "hoax," people paid attention. And your Trumpers believed you and will continue to believe you, no matter how strange, unusual, or conflicting you might sound. So when you dismissed the Coronavirus as a hoax and laughed it off, they laughed too. They also chose to believe your dismissal of it,and not the frightful warnings from doctors, scientists, or medical researchers. That's why COVID-19 has become a pandemic. Because of your bragging, Mr President, too many people — especially your voting base — are not taking any of the recommended precautions. Your loyal supporterswho voted for you in 2016 and want to reelect you in 2020 still believe what you told them back in January, February, and even at the beginning of March. So they're not isolating, social distancing, or doing anything else to protect themselves or other people. When you laughed it off as a hoax, they believed it literally WAS a hoax. They kept traveling, going to work, dancing on the beach, even hosting Coronavirus parties! They didn't think it was real. After all, if the President of the United States wasn't taking this virus seriously, why should they? But you were wrong in your assessment of COVID-19. This pandemic IS very real and very deadly. I have had family members who have thankfully fought through it. My mothers best friends daughterthankfully passed it. Share some actual facts once in a while. Just try to be Presidential. I call my momto hear her crying and scared. She is not home, she is living upstate. My step father is getting older and I live IN CONSTANT fear daily that he could possibly get sick.

From Your Site Articles