​Courteney Cox Doesn't Remember Being On 'Friends' And We HOPE She's Binging These 18 Episodes

​Courteney Cox Doesn't Remember Being On 'Friends' And We HOPE She's Bingeing These 18 Episodes

BRB, I have to go buy all 10 seasons now.

1464
YouTube

Courteney Cox did a video with Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday in a "minilogue" bit he is doing, which is basically what he does on his show, but social distancing version.

During his chat with Courteney Cox, she mentions that she DOES NOT remember being on "Friends." WHAT?! How could one of our most beloved sitcom leading ladies not remember such an iconic role?!

When she broke it down, she explained that she remembers having so much fun and being so close with her castmates, but just doesn't remember the filming process or parts of specific episodes.

Courteney said that during her quarantine she will be watching the whole series that she purchased on Amazon Prime. In honor of her quarantine bingeing, we put together a list of the episodes she needs to prioritize.

18. "The One With The Holiday Armadillo" (season 7 episode, 10)

17. "The One With The Prom Video" (season 2, episode 14)

16. "The One With Phoebe's Wedding" (season 10, episode 12)

15. "The One With The Morning After" (season 3, episode 16)

14. Pilot (season 1, episode 1)

13. "The One With The Cop" (season 5, episode 16)

12. "The One With Ross's Wedding" (season 4, episode 24)

11. "The One With The Rumor" (season 8, episode 9)

10. "The One With The Red Sweater" (season 8, episode 2)

9. "The One With Monica And Chandler's Wedding" (season 7, episode 23)

8. "The One With The Blackout" (season 1, episode 7)

7. "The One Where Ross Finds Out" (season 2, episode 7)

6. "The One Where No One's Ready" (season 3, episode 2)

5. "The One With The Football" (season 3, episode 9)

4. "The One With The Proposal" (season 6, episode 24 & 25)

3. "The One With Phoebe's Uterus" (season 4, episode 7)

2. "The One With The Embryos" (season 4, episode 12)

1. "The Last One" (season 10, episodes 17 & 18)

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.