emotional country songs

75 Country Songs That Hit You Right In The Feels, Every Time

In love or sad? There's a song for you somewhere in the mix.

151

We all know a good country song when we hear one. Personally, I find country music to be the most sentimental with special lyrics and messages within them. We can easily find a playlist which features all of the hit songs you want to blare through your car, but what if you just want to chill? Here's your "Lonely Cowboy" playlist for a rainy day or summer night on the porch:

1. "Like I Loved You" by Brett Young

2. "Tomorrow" by Chris Young

3. "Nothin' Like You" by Dan + Shay

4. "Merry Go 'Round" by Kacey Musgraves

5. "I Could Use a Love Song" by Maren Morris

6. "The Long Way" by Brett Eldredge

7. "Get to You" by Michael Ray

8. "Beautiful Crazy" by Luke Combs

9. "Marry Me" by Thomas Rhett

10. "Must've Never Met You" by Luke Combs

11. "One Number Away" by Luke Combs

12. "Hard to Love" by Lee Brice

13. "Better Man" by Little Big Town

14. "Song for Another Time" by Old Dominion

15. "Every Little Thing" by Carly Pearce

16. "All to Myself" by Dan + Shay

17. "Doin' Fine" by Lauren Alaina

18. "I Got the Boy" by Jana Kramer

19. "Sober Saturday Night (feat. Vince Gill)" by Chris Young

20. "Speechless" by Dan + Shay

21. "The Driver (feat. Dierks Bentley & Eric Paslay)" by Charles Kelley

22. "Keep It to Yourself" by Kacey Musgraves

23. "Do I" by Luke Bryan

24. "Any Ol' Barstool" by Jason Aldean

25. "I Need You (feat. Faith Hill)" by Tim McGraw

26. "All On Me (Acoustic)" by Devin Dawson

27. "Tin Man" by Miranda Lambert

28. "You'll Think of Me" by Keith Urban

29. "In Case You Didn't Know" by Brett Young

30. "Landslide" by Dixie Chicks

31. "I Met a Girl" by William Michael Morgan

32. "Yours" by Russell Dickerson

33. "Think of You (Duet with Cassadee Pope)" by Chris Young

34. "Riot" by Rascal Flatts

35. "Here Comes Goodbye" by Rascal Flatts

36. "The House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert

37. "From the Ground Up" by Dan + Shay

38. "Die a Happy Man" by Thomas Rhett

39. "Free" by Zac Brown Band

40. "Roller Coaster" by Luke Bryan

41. "Cop Car" by Keith Urban

42. "Don't Think I Don't Think About It" by Darius Rucker

43. "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts

44. "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts

45. "Colder Weather" by Zac Brown Band

46. "If I Told You" by Darius Rucker

47. "My Old Man" by Zac Brown Band

48. "Your Side of the Bed" by Little Big Town

49. "Different for Girls (feat. Elle King)" by Dierks Bentley

50. "More Like Her" by Miranda Lambert

51. "Meanwhile Back At Mama's (feat. Faith Hill)" by Tim McGraw

52. "I Don't Dance" by Lee Brice

53. "Stupid Boy" by Keith Urban

54. "Mean To Me" by Brett Eldredge

55. "Wanna Be That Song" by Brett Eldredge

56. "Tequila" by Dan + Shay

57. "Break Up in the End" by Cole Swindell

58. "Mercy" by Brett Young

59. "Drink a Beer" by Luke Bryan

60. "H.O.L.Y." by Florida Georgia Line

61. "How Not To" by Dan + Shay

62. "Five More Minutes" by Scotty McCreery

63. "God, Your Mama, And Me (feat. Backstreet Boys) by Florida Georgia Line

64. "Goodbye In Her Eyes" by Zac Brown Band

65. "Break On Me" by Keith Urban

66. "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney

67. "Humble and Kind" by Tim McGraw

68. "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw

69. "Speak to a Girl" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

70. "21 Summer" by Brothers Osborne

71. "Let It Rain (feat. Sarah Buxton)" by David Nail

72. "It's a Great Day to Be Alive" by Travis Tritt

73. "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum

74. "Live Forever" by Little Big Town

75. "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts