4 Reasons Why Corinne Is Actually The Best Contestant On The Bachelor

Corinne 100% makes this season as great as it is

23
ABC

Meet Corinne Olympios, a 24-year-old business owner from Miami, Florida. She is also a contestant on this season of the Bachelor.

Throughout this current season of the show, Corinne has been portrayed as the "villain." This is because she comes off as spoiled and immature, and many of the girls do not like how she behaves around Nick.

This is Nick Viall, best known as the guy who has failed to find love on shows from the Bachelor franchise three times. He is now the bachelor on the current season of the show.

If you are a fan of the show, you probably know that Nick's personality is very bland and boring, and was not always portrayed in the best light throughout his past seasons. When it was announced that he was going to be the next bachelor, many fans were shocked and disappointed, as they did not believe he would serve this title justice or provide good entertainment to viewers.

Now, Bachelor fans, let's be real here, with this being said about Nick's boring personality, you must admit that without Corinne, this season would be dull and not entertaining. Corinne provides drama, laughter, and entertainment that helps distract viewers from Nick's persona.

When you really examine the whole situation, you will come to the same realization that I have, and that is that Corinne is the best contestant on this season of the Bachelor. Here are some reasons why:

1. She is entertaining

Since the first night, Corinne has been providing quality entertainment for a season that did not have much potential to attract much viewer attention. Everything she says is funny. Whether she means to be funny or not, she single-handedly was able to turn this season around and be very entertaining.

2. She has made a name for herself from the beginning

People have been talking about Corinne ever since she stepped out of the limo on the first night. She has been able to make a name for herself and get herself recognized- not only by fans and viewers at home, but also by Nick. It is very hard for the bachelor to remember all of the girls on the first night, but Corinne definitely made herself very memorable, which worked in her favor.

3. Her vocabulary

Corinne has coined some terms in the past few episodes that have left an impact on people, the best being "cheese pasta" and "planned dancing" (referring to mac and cheese and choreography). These terms she used on the show can be seen being used by people all over the internet.

4. She has a nanny

Admit it, it would be nice if you had someone like Raquel to make you cheese pasta, make your bed, or cut your cucumbers for you.

Hopefully, Corinne is not sent home any time soon, because without her, the show would not be complete!