4 Companies With Free Products (and How to Get Them)

Some of the best free beauty boxes are up for grabs.

121
Lioness

We know of the crazy couponers who jump into dumpsters for their booklets and wind up have their own little grocery store full of items they were able to get for practically free (my aunt happens to be one of them). It's insane how they do it. I would love to learn, but never set aside the time or effort to do so. I'm more of a lazy "give me free products" kind of person. Luckily, I have been able to receive multiple products and boxes with all free items. Some companies want feedback because the products are new to the market or improved. Other companies just want you to try their product in hopes of purchasing in the future. Below are a few websites that I've personally used and gotten free products from.

Influenster

This is the best website I've worked with for free items. Sometimes I've gotten boxes with just one or two full size items in them like shampoo and conditioner or body lotions. Other times, however, I've gotten boxes full of both trial and full size products. Since joining two years ago, I've probably gotten around eight or nine boxes full of free product. What's the catch? Nearly nothing. You simply join the site and set up your profile, connect your social media accounts to your profile, fill out surveys when emailed to you, and wait in anticipation to be chosen for a free #voxbox. Sometimes you aren't chosen and therefore do not receive a box but more than likely, if you've filled out the survey, you will receive one. The dependability also relies on how many followers you have in the various social media accounts. What do you have to do once you receive a voxbox? Simply post a photo of the box to your social media accounts and credit Influenster for giving the products to you for sampling and reviews. HINT: You get more brownie points from them if you create a review for each product in the box.

https://www.influenster.com/

BzzAgent

Similar to Influenster, BzzAgent works by connecting social media accounts to your profile and filling out surveys. I just registered for this website last week and already have a FREE Simply Venus 3 Blade razor with two refill cartridges on its way to me! If you're a woman, you know Venus razors are not cheap, especially when they come with TWO refills. Just like Influenster, you simply credit BzzAgent for the free products in return of product reviews. I'm super excited about this company because they have multiple campaigns happening at once. While Influenster is super awesome as well, I think I'm going to like this website a lot more!

https://www.bzzagent.com/index.jsp

Wal-Mart Beauty Box

There are HUNDREDS of beauty boxes these days. Among the most popular like Ipsy, Birchbox, Boxycharm, Allure Beauty Box, and Julep, unfortunately there is a high price you must pay each month to sample their products. The products themselves are more high end so it's understandable, but this broke college girl can't afford $15/month for samples. Alas, we have the Wal-Mart Beauty Box. This, along with the other expensive boxes, this one does cost you a few pretty pennies (500 to be exact or $5) for shipping, but they do seasonal boxes instead of monthly. What I like about Wal-Mart's boxes is that you can set all of your preferences on what you like and dislike and you set your age. Of course, the product's in Wal-Mart's boxes are not high-end by any means because they are not a high-end store. Instead, you get a lot of samples of the latest and most popular "standard" beauty brand products or health products. I've gotten really nice Gold Bond full size body lotion before in my box along with new face washes or scrubs to try. Although you have pay, this box is a lot more worth it for me because I won't be able to afford high-end beauty products until shortly after I'm done with college anyway.

https://beautybox.walmart.com/

Target Beauty Box

My, everyone seems to have a beauty box these days! What better place to have one than my absolute favorite place in all the universe: Target. Ahhh.... I could say the millions of reasons why I love Target so much but don't feel the need as I'm sure so many other fine ladies feel the exact same way; we just get it. I love Target so much, but we're getting off subject. The beauty box costs $7 and it is seasonal just like Wal-Mart. They are also not a subscription. Unfortunately, I have not been able to snag one of these bad boys yet because they sell in a flash of lightning. With that said, I'm just still waiting for my moment. However, I have seen the products in the boxes and can tell you it will be worth every penny. I mean, it's Target for goodness sake. Anything in that magical land is worth all the pennies.

ttp://www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box/-/A-1633...

These are just a FEW of my most favorite places to get free (or close to free) products. There are too many to fit into one article. With that said, I'm not sure why you're still reading this. Go out, register yourselves, and get all the free products you can lay your hands on!