Back To College As Told By 'New Girl'

Back To College As Told By 'New Girl'

They understand it better than you understand yourself.

9
Back To College As Told By 'New Girl'
Wikia

Coming back after a year or two of college is just as exciting as your freshman year. No one understands this excitement better than Nick, Jess, Schmidt and Winny the Bish.

1. Meeting your new roommates.

2. Remembering you have $7 and can only afford to eat Ramen.

3. Begging friends for their notes and textbooks.

4. Scoping out the new freshman.

But also..

5. Trying to make friends with strangers in class.

6. When all your friends start to work out, but you're not about that.

7. Seeing all the couples, that you definitely missed, walking to class, holding hands, hugging, etc.

8. Wearing all your new clothes before you resort back to sweatpants and leggings.

9. Netflix consumes a significant majority of your day.

10. When your professor uses the entire class period for syllabus day.

11. When your professor skips syllabus day completely and jumps right into the material.

12. Trying to remember how to do homework.

13. You handled the freshman 15, but now you face the sophomore 20, junior 25, and senior 30.

14. People ask about your summer and you recount wonderful tales from work.

15. Having so many "I haven't seen you in so long!" conversations with people you wished to avoid.

But despite all of the bad things, you're just excited to be back at college with all of your friends again. Make it a great year!