Michelle Tanner is basically the best character to ever exist. She has the best lines and the best personality! Here is college life as told by Michelle Tanner!
Popular Right Now
1. Ahhh, it's so nice to be home
Buckingham Palace ain't got nothing on this place
2. OMG my pups!! I missed you doggos so much
Just accept my love. Pls. Love me back, I've been gone for 8 months. I'm begging.
3. Wow this queen bed is so big
*cue sleeping in a starfish position*
4. Finally a bedroom to myself
Headphones? I don't know her.
5. But wait, it's kinda scary sleeping in a dark room alone again
"Hello? Are there any ghosts in here?"
6. Sooooooo, no more meal plan?
Are you sure the local Chick-Fil-A doesn't accept meal swipes?
7. Who am I supposed to annoy at 2am if my friends don't live down the hall anymore?
2:30 AM: "Mom? Dad? Wanna go get french fries with me? Maybe watch a movie?"
"Okay maybe tomorrow...Sorry for bothering you. Okay good talk!"
8. "Mom you're going to do my laundry now, right?"
I mean it's kinda your job isn't it?
No? Okay yes ma'am I will do my own laundry no problemo, aye aye captain!
9. Me and my friends are going to spend every day together
*Me talking to myself through the camera on Snapchat*:
"So we're approaching day four with zero human interaction. Pretty good work, but we could do better!"
10. Yes, final grades are in! Can't wait to see what I got this semester!
*Slowly closes computer screen*
11. Do I really have to ask my parents to leave the house?
Mom: "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION! YOU LIVE UNDER OUR ROOF AND WILL ABIDE BY OUR RULES."
Mom: "Oh honey you're an adult now, you don't have to ask! Come and go as you please!"
12. Chores? Yea no thank you.
They've been doing them without me for months. They're all set.
13. Wait, so forreal though.. do restaurants in town take my meal plan?
Bank Account: $5.93
*Whispers to worker* "I won't tell if you don't. Just swipe my school ID, see if it works."
14. Will my Juul set off the fire alarm in my bedroom?
15. I kinda underestimated how weird it would be to hang out with people from my high school again.
"Oh no you haven't changed a bit Janice! Your baby is so cute lol."
16. Why do my old friends have new friends?
I don't like this, not one bit.
17. Can they tell that I'm not really listening to their stories about school?
"Yeah haha Delta Sigma Mu sounds sooooo dope Chad, that's ~wild~ that you had late nights three times a week lol!"
"Oh you snuck into the football stadium when the gates were unlocked?? That's crazy, you're crazy, school sounds... crazy!"
18. I'm bored. How long until I can go back to school?
Is it too late for a summer intersession?
What is it
Where does it come from
Why is it here
How is it so strong
When will it go away
Who even is it?
Questions on questions
They pile up higher and higher
But for what?
Is it only to be answered with another question
A question that can’t be answered,
Or can it?
Its name is doubt
Or is that even its name
I have become so unsure,
Because of its silly game.
Doubt makes us worry
Doubt makes us unwilling
Doubt makes us lost.
The very definition of doubt
Is a question
Or maybe it’s “to question.”
Doubt may be a hinder
Yet it does not cripple
For doubt can be overcome.
Our grass doesn’t have to be compared
No, not to the other side
See our grass can be watered
Watered right where we are.
It may take time,
But it will grow,
For it is proven.
We can’t question what is true
We can’t assume things we have yet to experience,
Yet we can grow what is right at our feet.
Sometimes we have to go with what we know,
And not with what we feel.
We have been given a mission
A purpose, if you recall,
Not to sit on the side
Yet to take the lead for all.
This is a stand we must make
One that will be hard to do
But hold on the promise
That we have all been there too.
For just as angst comes to prey
Doubt is by its side
But we know what’s to be done
We know how to fight
For we must only stand in the light.
Our grass will grow green
No matter how dead it seems
Don’t forget to add the water
Because that is all it needs.
You’ve got this,
You’re going to do great
I’m proud of you my friend
For this is not the end.