The College Life

The College Life

College is one of the most amazing times in your life!

10
The College Life
JeremyFrankphd

College has been such an amazing experience for me so far. I have met so many awesome people and have experienced so many amazing things! I know this is only the beginning and there's a lot more to come , but it's great to see how good things are turning out for my first semester of college. I remember hearing about how awful college homework was and how awesome the experiences are in high school. I can confidently say that college is what you make it and I'm enjoying every moment of it! Here are 5 reasons why I love college!

#1: Classes

College is very different from high school based on classes. In high school all of my classes were pretty much scheduled for me. I didn't have a say in what day or time each class was. College has allowed me to arrange my classes in a way that suits me best!

#2: Freedom

College allows young adults to have freedom. Of course, what you do with that freedom is up to you! I'm using my freedom to find myself more and see how I can handle adulting on my own. So far so good , but I still have a lot to learn!

#3: Networking

Networking is huge in college! So many people coming from all over in one place is perfect for meeting new people and establishing relationships. I have been able to do this by getting involved on campus and going to various campus events! You never know who you'll meet in college , so it's always good to get your face known for the future.

#4: Living on campus

I have loved living on campus every since I moved into my dorm! Living on campus has allowed me to get to know my campus better and feel more comfortable. I also feel like it's a lot easier to live on campus than commute. I can literally hop out of bed and walk to class! I also love how easy it is to get to fast food ( more specifically chick fil a)!

#5: Experiences

As we all know, college is full of experiences. Some life changing and others not so much, but I know that I would never have had some of the experiences that I've had if I had not decided to go to college! Seeing people from all different backgrounds has made me more aware of how different everyones life is. I'm learning something new everyday and everything that I learn makes an impact on my life and personal knowledge. I will never regret my decision to go to college!