I bet you've seen plenty of "If College Majors Were..." articles, but they aren't necessarily going to benefit you in any way. Well, this article is here to help. Don't know what to get at Starbucks? Don't worry. I've got you covered. All you need is a major.
1. Computer Science: Java Chip Frappuccino
2. Communications: Hazelnut Mocha Coconut Milk Macchiato
Communications is essentially just a lot of talking, and with the caffeine and sugar in this drink, you'll never run out of the energy you need to succeed.
3. Political Science: Espresso Con Panna
4. Business Administration and Management: Latte Macchiato
As a business person, you've got to keep it classy. The latte macchiato is refined but still a little more interesting than a basic black coffee.
5. Economics: Pike Place Roast
6. English: Latte
English majors love taking pictures of their latte art and seek inspiration in the swirls of milk.
7. Psychology: Chai Tea Latte
8. Nursing: Americano
Espresso shots and hot water: two things every nurse is going to need.
9. Engineering: Starbucks Doubleshot on Ice
10. Biology: Espresso Shots
Yep, you read that right. Just shots of espresso. You don't have time for anything else when you're up until 3:00 a.m. cramming for the MCAT.
11. Chemistry: Espresso Macchiato
It's everything a chem major needs: espresso for cram sessions, and an interesting reaction between foam, milk and hot liquid.
12. Art/Design: Ombre pink drink
Only the artsiest people will appreciate the beauty of this drink.
13. Music: Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade
This drink will make you want to sing. Or play your instrument. Or both, at the same time.
14. Dance: Teavana Shaken Iced Passion Tango Tea
Get it? Because tango? Ha.
15. Theatre: Caramel Macchiato
There are so many flavors in a caramel macchiato, just like the many roles a theatre major can play.
16. Teaching/Education: White Chocolate Mocha
Teaching is exhausting. You're going to need chocolate, and a lot of it. This drink will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
17. History: Black Coffee
History shows that you shouldn't mess with perfection.
18. Journalism: Iced Blonde Quad Americano
Don't know what that means? Here's what you need to know: iced, so if you spill on yourself it's no biggie. Hella caffeinated, to make sure you meet that deadline.
19. Women/Gender Studies: Cinnamon Dolce Latte
It's a classic latte that's been spiced up. Kind of like the way women have spiced up literally everything in life.
20. Mathematics: Caffe Misto
The perfect 1:1 ratio of milk and coffee. X + Y = Good coffee.
21. Criminal Justice: Cappuccino
There's just enough coffee in here to keep you awake during your shift, and lots of foam to get stuck on your upper lip.
22. Film: Coffee Frappuccino
It's elusive, like a film major. Is it coffee? Is it a frappuccino? The perfect mystery drink to sip while people are trying to figure you out.
23. Pre-Dental: Mocha
The perfect drink for your sweet tooth. Don't tell your boss.
24. Foreign Languages: Iced Coffee
A classic in any language.
25. Earth and Environmental Sciences: Iced Green Tea Latte
Matcha, a gift from Mother Earth to you.
26. Rehabilitation and Therapy: Green Tea Latte
This drink will make you feel calm AF, not that you need it. Rehabilitation and therapy students are the most lovely people on Earth.
27. Finance/Accounting: Flat White
A flat white is simple and dependable, just like you.
28. General Studies/Humanities: Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappuccino
A caramel cocoa cluster has a little bit of everything, just like your degree.
So what are you waiting for, college students? Get out there and get some Starbucks! You deserve it.