If 28 College Majors Were Starbucks Orders

Don't know what to get at Starbucks? Don't worry. I've got you covered.

3652

I bet you've seen plenty of "If College Majors Were..." articles, but they aren't necessarily going to benefit you in any way. Well, this article is here to help. Don't know what to get at Starbucks? Don't worry. I've got you covered. All you need is a major.

1. Computer Science: Java Chip Frappuccino

This drink is the perfect snack for you to sip during your long coding sessions. It's kind of like a candy bar and a milkshake had a baby. Perfect.

2. Communications: Hazelnut Mocha Coconut Milk Macchiato

Communications is essentially just a lot of talking, and with the caffeine and sugar in this drink, you'll never run out of the energy you need to succeed.

3. Political Science: Espresso Con Panna

Bold and strong espresso, but classier: the added whipped cream really takes you to the next level of #Boujee.

4. Business Administration and Management: Latte Macchiato

As a business person, you've got to keep it classy. The latte macchiato is refined but still a little more interesting than a basic black coffee.

5. Economics: Pike Place Roast

The drink that got Starbucks famous in the first place is perfect for you because, you know, if consumers like it, it'll probably be around for a long time. It's a good investment.

6. English: Latte

English majors love taking pictures of their latte art and seek inspiration in the swirls of milk.

7. Psychology: Chai Tea Latte

A classic that's professional, while still being in touch with its sweet and spicy sides.

8. Nursing: Americano

Espresso shots and hot water: two things every nurse is going to need.

9. Engineering: Starbucks Doubleshot on Ice

Engineers work hard, but they also want to enjoy life. This drink delivers the caffeine you'll need while also keeping you just hipster enough.

10. Biology: Espresso Shots

Yep, you read that right. Just shots of espresso. You don't have time for anything else when you're up until 3:00 a.m. cramming for the MCAT.

11. Chemistry: Espresso Macchiato

It's everything a chem major needs: espresso for cram sessions, and an interesting reaction between foam, milk and hot liquid.

12. Art/Design: Ombre pink drink

Only the artsiest people will appreciate the beauty of this drink.

13. Music: Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade

This drink will make you want to sing. Or play your instrument. Or both, at the same time.

14. Dance: Teavana Shaken Iced Passion Tango Tea

Get it? Because tango? Ha.

15. Theatre: Caramel Macchiato

There are so many flavors in a caramel macchiato, just like the many roles a theatre major can play.

16. Teaching/Education: White Chocolate Mocha

Teaching is exhausting. You're going to need chocolate, and a lot of it. This drink will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

17. History: Black Coffee

History shows that you shouldn't mess with perfection.

18. Journalism: Iced Blonde Quad Americano

Don't know what that means? Here's what you need to know: iced, so if you spill on yourself it's no biggie. Hella caffeinated, to make sure you meet that deadline.

19. Women/Gender Studies: Cinnamon Dolce Latte

It's a classic latte that's been spiced up. Kind of like the way women have spiced up literally everything in life.

20. Mathematics: Caffe Misto

The perfect 1:1 ratio of milk and coffee. X + Y = Good coffee.

21. Criminal Justice: Cappuccino

There's just enough coffee in here to keep you awake during your shift, and lots of foam to get stuck on your upper lip.

22. Film: Coffee Frappuccino

It's elusive, like a film major. Is it coffee? Is it a frappuccino? The perfect mystery drink to sip while people are trying to figure you out.

23. Pre-Dental: Mocha

The perfect drink for your sweet tooth. Don't tell your boss.

24. Foreign Languages: Iced Coffee

A classic in any language.

25. Earth and Environmental Sciences: Iced Green Tea Latte

Matcha, a gift from Mother Earth to you.

26. Rehabilitation and Therapy: Green Tea Latte

This drink will make you feel calm AF, not that you need it. Rehabilitation and therapy students are the most lovely people on Earth.

27. Finance/Accounting: Flat White

A flat white is simple and dependable, just like you.

28. General Studies/Humanities: Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappuccino

A caramel cocoa cluster has a little bit of everything, just like your degree.

So what are you waiting for, college students? Get out there and get some Starbucks! You deserve it.