If College Majors Were Webkinz Characters

Who would've known that Webkinz World would reflect my college campus someday...

756
google

Oh, sweet, sweet nostalgia. These guys were all an important and iconic part of my childhood. It's crazy how much of them I see in people from my everyday life ten years later.

Medical: Dr. Quack

Of course, all students majoring in something within the medical field can most closely relate to Dr. Quack. Easily one of Webkinz's most iconic characters, he's always there to make sure pets are taken care of and to supply vitamins.

Accounting: Tabby Von Meow

Tabby Von Meow is always on her computer calculating something. She's very put together and kind, but firm with her rules of the employment office.

Business: Arte Fact

Arte is literally always doing business somehow. In fact, his most favorite tag line is, "Pleasure doing business with you, hope you're saving up for a rare item."

Communications: Fred Rover

Like communication majors, Fred Rover is always talking and when he's not, he's sending reminders to you through the Webkinz Newspaper. Fred has so much confidence when talking, you feel even more confident in yourself after talking to him.

Nursing: Mrs. Birdy

Mrs. Birdy is like the mom of Webkinz World. Like nursing majors, she makes sure that every pet is accounted for and being taken care of. The community truly would not function without her.

Psychology: Plumpy

Best known for her advice column, Plumpy is always giving advice to somebody and helping out as many Webkinz as she can with her wise words. She is never mean and is always putting others above herself.

Biology: Wacky

Wacky is literally always outside. He's always up for an adventure.

English/Literature: Amanda Panda

Amanda Panda is so well spoken. She always has a way of choosing the right words to express herself while still staying calm and optimistic and caring for others.

Economics: The Cash Cow

Cash Cow may be the most popular game on Webkinz and that is because it's a fast and easy way to earn Kinzcash. Just like economics majors, the host of Cash Cow knows a thing or two about how to save and make money efficiently.

Education: Ms. Cowoline

Superintendent of the Kinzville Academy, Ms. Cowoline is well rounded on many subjects and has an incredible passing rate. She is as good with the pets as an education major would be with their students.

Mathematics: Quizzy

Play one round of math questions at Quizzy's Corner and you'll know what I mean when I say that this guy is a serious math whizz.

Fashion: Persephone

As fabulous as she looks, Persephone always knows what styles are the hottest in Webkinz World. She is easily the sassiest pet as well.

Foreign Language Studies: Poncho

Famous from his games Candy Bash and Candy Bash 2, Poncho is the only bilingual pet on Webkinz. Not only does he speak Spanish in his games, his games show Hispanic culture as well.

Chemistry: Goober

Goober is alway in his lab mixing up chemicals. He's just as passionate about chemistry as chemistry majors are themselves.