College Majors As Thanksgiving Dishes

College Majors as Popular Thanksgiving Dishes

Which one are you?

49
https://unsplash.com/photos/RPjyNMHDrFY
Element Digital5 via Unsplash

Something every college student looks forward to- a home cooked meal, a break from school, and time with family. You can't ask for much more!

1. Education

Sweet potatoes! Sweet potatoes are sweet, which is an essential component to being a great teacher! You also have to be creative, which is perfect because you can spice them up by adding brown sugar or turning it into a casserole with marshmallows!

2. English

Rolls! One of the most essential dishes! Soft, delicious, and versatile? You can eat it by itself, butter, dip it into your potatoes, etc. However without them, the meal would not be complete!

3. Science

Pumpkin pie! Not one of my personal favorites, however even I must confess that Thanksgiving would not be the same without it! You need to find the perfect balance of pumpkin spice, like you would in experiments!

4. Math

Corn! While corn is yummy, it is kind of plain and it is not for everybody. However, if you like it, you like it!

5. Business

Turkey! While business is seen as a "safe" major, it is a very important one, like turkey is important to Thanksgiving.

6. Communication Studies

Cranberry sauce! While this dish is definitely not for everybody, you have a way of making it sound yummy and essential.

7. Art

Green bean casserole! One of my personal favorites! Though it does not look very pretty, there are many ways to twist it around and making it look and taste delicious!

8. Law

Stuffing! Though it is definitely not everybody's favorite, you cannot argue that stuffing is essential at the dinner table!

9. Psychology

Mashed potatoes! Clumpy or smooth, I think we can all agree that they are delicious, vital and are worth talking about.

10. Nursing

Macaroni and cheese! Not only is it delicious, but it can also be called a "comfort food." As a nurse, not only do you have to provide medical care for your patients, but you also have to comfort them when things are not going so well.

I think we can all agree that Thanksgiving is something that we're all looking forward to and like the world, without all of these majors, Thanksgiving would be incomplete without all of these dishes. Happy early Thanksgiving!!!!!