Every Time Drake Understands What College Life Is Really Like

"Sweatpants, hair-tied, chillin' with no make up on..." Drake gets college life.

87
YouTube

College can be a roller coaster sometimes, full of moments where you just don't want to keep going, you cry more than you thought you could, you get ecstatic when things actually work out, you're up all night thinking about why you're even here, but also, wouldn't trade it for the world.

Drake, my man, he can relate to our college lives perfectly. Drake's always on an emotional roller coaster ride, and as college students, we are, too (and so are our grades...).

So here's a shoutout to Drake for perfectly nailing college life.

Introducing yourself to the class on the first day

Already getting assigned homework on the first day

Pulling an all-nighter and feeling like death

Acing that exam you thought you wouldn't

Waking up before your alarm and realizing you still have time to sleep

When a teacher cancels a test or quiz that you didn't study for anyways

Taking an exam that you know you're going to fail

When you have no idea what's going on in class

When you hear some crazy gossip

drake

Having a C in a class that finally bumps up to a B

When you're failing a class and don't know if you can even pass it

Trying to motivate yourself to get your act together

When you and your friend are both failing and know there's no hope left

Asking yourself why you're even in college

When you've spent hours writing a paper and your hand cramps up

Actually dressing in something other than basically pajamas for class

When you catch a glimpse of a cutie on campus

Having a class cancelled

When a classmate make a dumb comment in class

When your teacher catches you doing something you shouldn't be

Turning up on a Tuesday night when you know you should be studying

Regretting turning up on a Tuesday night when you're too hungover to make it to class

When it's the weekend and you plan to get way too drunk

Regretting the things you did drunk the next day

Going out with your squad

Falling asleep in class and you have to keep waking yourself up

Trying your best to survive your semester while you're dying inside

When finals week is approaching...

Finally being done with the semester and not looking back