College Explained By 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'

That's gonna be, uhhh, you know, uhhh, a fascinating transition.

15
comingsoon.net

Netflix -- we all love it and we have all experienced it at some point in our lives. Within the last five years Netflix has been releasing Netflix Originals, which are series or movies that are exclusively streamed on Netflix. "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" is a comedy series written by Tina Fey. Ellie Kemper stars as Kimmy Schmidt who is a young woman who has been locked in a bunker for 15 years. She is finally out and experiencing the world for the first time on her own, which can be pretty relatable for college students. So here is college life, as told by the characters of "Kimmy Schmidt."

1. Meeting your roommate for the first time

Who knows who you are going to get your first year!

2. Group projects

We all know group projects never work out, so why do teachers put us through this pain?

3. Freedom

Running out of express money can turn you to some unthinkable things and when you finally have the freedom to eat whatever your want, candy seems like the best go-to option.

4. Seeing your dorm for the first time

It looked a lot bigger in the pictures.

5. Having a breakdown in the middle of the week

It happens at least one time in college.

6. Independence

Proving to your parents that you know what you are doing and have everything under control because, well, you kind of do.

7. Avoiding the freshman 15

Every day is a struggle to push yourself to the gym.

8. When you planned on going out, but instead...

Everyone has had one of those nights.

9. When you have a bad day

Because our moms cannot be there for us like they were in high school.

10. Having to go to classes and then going to a speaker on campus

Can't I just lie in bed for the rest of the day?

11. Reading in your textbooks

We know that within some of those 50 pages there are going to be some big words.

12. Going to your first party as a freshman

You tried way too hard.

13. Your professor goes off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what you were talking about 10 minutes prior

14. After long hours in the library preparing for exams

No one has time to shower during the busiest time of the year.

15. Finding the perfect picture to go on Instagram after a night out

Consulting with your friends about which filter you should choose is never an easy option.

16. Checking your bank account

That on-campus job just does not cover all your bases.

17. Leaving the semester passing all your classes

After all your hard work and dedication, you finally come out on top and finished the semester with a bang. Now you wait for the next year and all the adventures that come with it!