10 Christmas Movies That'll Warm Your Cold Feet

Wrap up in some blankets and watch Christmas movies and avoid going outside.

80
author's photo

The first snowfall of the year has already passed, and I'm nervous for what is yet to come. I know Ithaca snows a lot, but I am already colder than I would like to be. I don't see how I can be so cold when I sleep with 4 fuzzy blankets.

Immediately the cold makes me want a warm drink, so to celebrate the first snowfall my friends and I rejoiced with warm drinks and movies. Who needs to be going to parties in this weather when we can just sit in the lounge and sip Hot Cocoa. I'm so glad I have a stash of tea bags and sugar or the cold may have bested me.

The air has been so cold and I have been wearing a lot of layers. The cold makes me not want to get out of bed or do anything. So what's better than lying in bed and watching so many Christmas movies.

The snow has begun to fall for longer times and it's actually sticking to the ground. That stresses me out so much, but movies can make it all better. Here are some great lazy day movies and shows we watch to pass the time.

1. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

www.telegraph.co.uk

Whether it is the one on Netflix or the one in theaters right now. There is always the opportunity to watch the grinch and get into the Christmas mood. The sarcasm and hilarity of Jim Carey can bring holiday cheer to anyone. And if you think the Grinch is terrifying (Like Audrey) you can enjoy it for its elaborate set.

2. Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas and  Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas

Classic Tales of Christmas beautifully animated with everyone's favorite Disney characters.

3. The Santa Clause series

What gets you in the Christmas mood more than a contract that forces Tim Allen to gain fat, grow a beard, and force himself to be Santa. "Literally nothing" -Amanda

4. The Polar Express

The movie of belief. The Polar Express Hot Chocolate number is one of our favorites. "Hot Hot Hot Hot Chocolate" -Megan

5. the Home Alone series

6. Frosty the Snowman

A wholesome, fun movie that people of all age can enjoy. "It's my favorite movie" -Audrey

7. A Charlie Brown Christmas

"it's cute" -Steph

8. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

9. A Christmas Carol

https://www.sobrosnetwork.com/2017/12/18/movie-review-rewind-disneys-christmas-carol-2009/

10. Elf

And last, but not least here is Elf. A great Christmas movie to watch and enjoy, let your inner child out.

Start the Christmas season off right by watching the classics and enjoy the new ones that just came out on Netflix. Obviously do your homework and stay on top of your work, but in those free times there are so many movies you can see.