4 Fabulous Coffee Hacks You Didn't Know You Needed

Coffee is essentially the way of life.

103
WallpapersCraft

Coffee is a blessing in this world for me! I love the taste, smell and energy it gives. Yet, I always wonder what other things coffee can be used for. Here are four fabulous coffee hacks for the coffee lovers out there like me.

1. Create Your Own DIY Latte

Ingredients: coffee and milk

Directions:

1. Brew up your favorite coffee
  2. As the coffee is brewing, heat 1 to 1½ cups of milk in a saucepan. If you are looking for a rich, creamy latte, use 2% milk. If you’re looking for skinny coffee, give skim or 1% a try (and remember—you can always try something new like almond milk, rice milk or soy milk!).
  3. Whisk the heating milk into froth (WARNING: you will get a bit of an arm workout!).
  4. Pour the coffee into your favorite mug, leaving a bit of room at the top for some milk.
  5. Drizzle the milk over the coffee, holding some froth back with a spoon.
  6. Finish up the pour by layering froth on the tippy top of the beverage.
  7. If you like it sweet, add some sugar, vanilla extract, a dusting of cinnamon or honey.

source: https://www.theroasterie.com/blog/diy-coffee-how-t...

2. DIY Coffee Creamer

1. 4 oz sweetened condensed milk

2. 1 3/4 cup milk or cream (whole, lowfat, skim, almond, soy, heavy cream, half & half etc – whatever your preference, however the more fat, the more creaminess

source: http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/homemade-coffee-c...

3. Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks

This one is a personal favorite for myself. Starbucks has this entire menu of secret drinks that you can order. They are not found on the regular menu you see. Instead, they can be found online with special names. Carina Hsieh and Danielle Tullo published a listicle on Cosmopolitan.com with just a few of these secret treats.

Link: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/news/a3...

4. Drink Coffee To Motivate Yourself

Coffee is one of those magical things in life that gets your body energized for the day. Take some time to grab a cup and feel awakened, as well as, ready for school or work.