11 Artists that should play Coachella 2020

11 Artists That Should Play Coachella 2020

Coachella 2020 has the potential to be the best yet.

1122

Every year, thousands of young adults gather in Indio, California to attend the biggest musical festival, Coachella. Held in a desert paradise, Coachella is where music lovers from all over the world can come, for either weekend one or weekend two, to experience over 100 different musical artists. This past year's lineup included big artists like Ariana Grande, The 1975, Tame Impala, Billie Eilish, Childish Gambino, Khalid, and my personal favorite, Weezer, but for 2020, I expect a much bigger lineup.

Now I bet you're wondering how can a lineup get much bigger than 2019's was. Well, I'm here to tell you how. Attending Coachella is one of the top items on my bucket list, and I can only hope that one of these artists on this list will play Coachella. Some of my hopes are Coachella repeats, but they are just too good not to have back at the festival. So how about hopping into this list, shall we?

1. Jonas Brothers

I mean, come on! How can they not perform at Coachella?

2. Justin Bieber

Making a surprise performance during Ariana Grande's set at this year's Coachella, Bieber said that it just felt right being back on stage. I hope this means new music soon!

3. Maren Morris

My queen belongs on a stage at Coachella!

4. Weezer

Because who wouldn't want to dance to "Island in the Sun" in the desert?

5. Scotty Sire

One of my favorite "Youtuber-gone-singer" projects. Scotty even has a song about Coachella, so it's just meant to be.

6. Panic! At The Disco

I mean, he really is on top of the world right now.

7. Taylor Swift

An actual Queen, and if Brendon Urie is going to be there, they might as well perform "ME!"

8. Shawn Mendes

He deserves it, that is all I have to say.

9. Lauv

Best known for being "young and in love in New York City," Lauv is definitely a Coachella 2020 contender.

10. Ava Max

I can only imagine how many hits she will have in a year. She would rock Coachella 2020!

11. Ed Sheeran

Our favorite ginger! Everyone loves Ed, so why not throw him up as a headliner for Coachella 2020?