Getting Neat and Organized

8 Reasons Having A Clean, Organized Home Makes Your Life Better

Happy home, happy ommmmmm!

66

As a busy college student, it does seem impossible for my home to always be neat and clean every night, but once I do one good night of deep cleaning I swear my life improves tenfold! Having my house neat and organized instead cluttered and messy gives me a new lease on life, and here are 8 ways that cleaning your home will help your life too!

It makes you more productive.

When everything is neat and organized, it motivates you to get more done instead of hiding from the mess and being lazy!

It is a more stress-free environment. 

There's no worry of getting the dishes and laundry done before working on homework or cooking dinner and adding to the mound of dishes in the sink if all of it was already done! Now, you only have to do a couple things each night instead of feeling overwhelmed by it all.

It makes your relaxation time feel less "lazy."

Want to lay in bed and watch Netflix all night? No problem! You've got nothing else to do, so you're using your free time to RELAX, not be lazy!

When there's less mess, it's much easier to clean as you go!

If you don't let them get piled up, then you only have to wash what you used that night or for just that meal depending on how often you cook! No more standing at the sink for 2 hours scrubbing week old set in grime!

There's nothing to be embarrassed about if you have a surprise visitor.

'Friends'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acx1SsggJKc

When your house is a disaster and you hear the doorbell ring... it's not a problem anymore if you just keep it cleaned up!

When everything is organized, it's easier to find what you need!

Less mess, less germs, less sick! 

If the counters and tables are wiped down, and everything is put in it's place then there's less for germs to stick to!

It's proven fact that people sleep better in a clean environment! 

Peacefully get 8 glorious hours and wake up to no piles of clothes on the floor, all of your favorite outfits are clean, and your whole bathroom is a spotless masterpiece waiting for you to get ready in!