Favorite Christmas Movies

Favorite Christmas Movies

Some of my favorite Christmas movies that everyone should watch

27
Favorite Christmas Movies
Oh My Disney

Christmas is just about a week away, which is plenty of time to get some Christmas movies in! There are many movies out there, all for different tastes. I'm going to share a few of my favorites to watch:

1: My all-time favorite: Snow

Snow is about a young man named Nick Snowden on his first year of being Santa Claus and his journey to find his reindeer that is stuck in a zoo. The reindeer, named Buddy, cannot fly and Nick has to teach the reindeer just a few days left until Christmas. But Buck, the bad guy, is out to get Buddy the reindeer and sell him as big game. It's a romantic story that is both emotional and hilarious at the same time. The best way to watch it is on YouTube. While it is on Freeform's 25 Days of Christmas, it was only aired once this year (total bummer). I also highly recommend the sequel where Nick loses his memory and puts Christmas in jeopardy.

2: The Santa Clause

This one airs a lot on the 25 Days of Christmas. It is a very popular film featuring Tim Allen as Scott Calvin. On Christmas Eve, Scott startles Santa off the roof, killing Santa. Charlie, Scott's son, brings Scott up to the roof where he becomes the new Santa, whether he likes the idea or not. This is a great comedy and a great movie about family.

3: The Polar Express

I have no idea how people have not watched this movie. Isn't just a norm in culture nowadays? It makes me feel so full of Christmas after watching it! Who wouldn't want to go on a magical train ride to see Santa?

4: Annabelle's Wish

Almost no one I know has heard of this movie and it makes me so sad. Annabelle, a young calf, meets Santa and gets incredibly excited, wishing that she one day can fly like his reindeer. She helps her friend Billy, the farm boy through his life before being able to get her wish. If you want a large dose of adorable, watch this one.

5: Rankin/Bass Productions

There are a lot made by these guys, so I'm just throwing them all together. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, and The Year Without a Santa Claus are some of the great ones.

These are just some of my personal favorites. What ones are yours?