My Top 5 Christmas Songs Playlist

My Top 5 Christmas Songs Playlist

These five songs give me good vibes about Christmas.

12
https://www.maxpixels.net/Songs-Candles-Snow-Christmas-Advent-Light-Sing-3639490

1. "Sleigh Bells" by The Ronettes

I have known this song when I was a kid. I never knew who sang the song until fall 2019. This song fitted the mood, environment, and atmosphere during fall 2019. I was a sophomore in college. Two of my classes gave me the holiday feeling, especially on the last day of class when everyone bought in food to celebrate the end of the semester, our hard work, and our gratefulness for being together during the semester. My favorite part of the song is when the Ronettes sing, "ring-a-ling-a ding-dong-ding!" (LyricFind).

2. "Santa Tell Me" by Ariana Grande

In my opinion, it is the best Christmas song from Ariana Grande! This song is a unique Christmas song because it is different from the traditional Christmas songs.

3. "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" by Thurl Ravenscroft

Who would not remember this song? The Grinch is one of the well-known Christmas characters. This song is very funny. My sister likes listening to this song. In the car, we never miss this song whenever it is on the radio.

4. "Where Are You Christmas?" by Faith Hill

This song is from the 2000 film adaptation of Dr. Seuss's "How The Grinch Stole Christmas." This is the pop version that the people of Whoville sing when they realize that Christmas has been stolen from them.

5. "My Grown-Up Christmas List" by Amy Grant

This song has a lot of covers. I like Amy Grant's cover. It has that usual calm Christmas feeling in the background music. I like the message of the song because the Christmas list does not focus on one person only but it focuses on everyone else in the world. In other words, this song focuses on collectivism more than individualism. This is what Christmas is all about.