Christmas Break As Told By Fandom Gifs

Christmas Break As Told By Fandom Gifs

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year For College Students

31
Christmas Break As Told By Fandom Gifs
Simon FitzGerald

It is finally that glorious time of year for college students where finals are underway and the semester is closing. So many sleepless nights spent slumped over a desk typing up papers and studying things you swore you knew about just a few moments ago but turns out you were wrong. So many students schlepping to the exam room in sweats, "just woke up" hair, under caffeinated bodies, and a "kill me or I kill you" attitude. There is one lingering hope for all of us students, the one thought that keeps us going regardless of how much we want to give up and sleep on the sidewalk, the light at the end of the tunnel: Christmas Break. And when finally step into that first free minute of at most a month of freedom, we go through stages with this break.

So, essentially here are some fandoms that showcase how we go through the blessed-ed time of Christmas break because this is the only way to show how I feel and I'm sure most of you all can relate.

That Last Day

That sweet and wonderful moment when you are finally able to turn in that last final paper or test. You are unsure of what to do with yourself but you sure as heck feel some kind of strong emotion when walking away from that campus. Maybe even a little tear trickles down your cheek while letting out a heavy sigh of relief. You have done it friend, you have defeated the semester at last.

The Next Day

And then you wake up the next day. You realize that you don't have to go to class for a long stretch of time and don't have to deal with lectures, notes, annoying classmates, and alarms. FAM, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP TO AN ALARM. Dance like the pure sunshine that you are and revel in this knowledge.

Snorlax Mode Activated

Speaking of no alarms, now you have all this extra time to catch up on your sleep. Of course you may still have to go to work or catch up with friends and family you may have accidentally neglected because of your studies. But regardless, you have so many zzz's to catch and can't be bothered to do much else except for maybe...

EATING

Dude, you consume so much food that it almost becomes a miracle that your stomach doesn't bust open. Somehow you are able to eat your family out of the house in food and that is totally okay. You deserve all those extra calories because hey, you burned so much energy studying and crying over your grades.

Checking Grades

Eventually though, you have to check your grades. What an unnerving time that a few simple clicks creates just to see if all your hard work paid off. And then you see them and you are down right impressed with what you made. Maybe it isn't what you expected but it could have been worse. Either way, take the time to be smug and make the vow that you'll do just as great next semester -or better.

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

Well, then probably the best part of the whole break hits. CHRISTMAS IS HERE. Slap on your Santa hat and ugly sweater because the most wonderful time of year is here. All thoughts of school and grades run from your mind and you become a holly jolly mess who is super pumped to open up that package of socks.

The End of Break

And then the holidays are over and now comes the thought that this break is quickly coming to a close. You're reminded that now you'll have to go back to school in a couple of weeks and be responsible for your knowledge gain once again. You don't know how to handle this "shook" feeling so you just become a sarcastic mess because it is the only way you know how to avoid the inevitable.

A Happy Reminder

That's okay though, because you made it in tact through one half of your academic year! You were awarded with a much deserved break; caught up on sleep, caloric intake rose, sanity was regained, and you got so many nifty sweaters and socks. You did it friend and you can do it again!