Chadwick Boseman Has Died From Colon Cancer At The Age Of 43
Currently

Boseman had a long career in television and film that was marked by his outstanding roles as Jackie Robinson and King T'Challa.

1599

Chadwick Boseman, famous for his role as Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, passed away after a four-year battle with colon cancer.

It is a tragic loss as Boseman was only 43 years old. According to the official posts across Twitter and Instagram, he died in his home with his family by his side.

Boseman had a long career in television and film that was marked by his outstanding roles as Jackie Robinson in the movie "42" and as King T'Challa in the Avengers and Black Panther films.

As news broke of his passing, many mourned and reflected on Boseman.

No doubt, Boseman made an impact with his films and with his voice. He was a supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement and was involved in humanitarian work as well.

He even traded letters with children suffering from terminal cancer while suffering himself.

Boseman was not only an actor, but a real hero for many people, and his presence will be missed in the world.