Broadway Musicals I Want to Watch

Broadway Musicals I Want to Watch

6 good musical recommendations

94
Broadway Musicals I Want to Watch
wikimedia commons

You all probably know this by now; I am a theater major. There is nothing I love more than a good musical or a lot of good musicals all piled into one street like Broadway, but I am too cheap to actually go and watch them. Of course it would be a lot easier if I lived in NYC, but since I don't I like to imagine that if I did, I would see every incredible show that the city has to offer.

Chicago

Being an American classic, this musical has been on Broadway for 20 years. It is iconic and in my opinion, one of the best musicals that Broadway has ever seen.

Hamilton

It is not news that Hamilton is a great musical. After listening to all of the songs religiously for three years, the price of a ticket is still way out of my league. I guess I still have to wait..

Avenue Q

What could be more intriguing than a play with puppets??

Escape to Margaritaville

This is a fairly new show, in which of all of the songs are from musical legend Jimmy Buffet. It should be a really fun show to watch.

Kinky Boots

This is a show about drag queens and a boot factory. The music is catchy, and the designs are absolutely amazing, making it very popular!

Dear Evan Hansen

This is a storyline that will make audiences everywhere really sad. But, on a lighter note, the soundtrack is great and the storyline is novel. I would love to see it.