Bohemian Rhapsody Queen Lovers

If You Love Music And Movies, Take Some Time To See 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

One of the latest movies out will make you want to see it over and over again

12

Thanksgiving night my friends and I wanted to do something different to celebrate the holiday, so we decided on getting dinner and seeing a movie. We all knew that "Bohemian Rhapsody" had been out for a while and it was something that we wanted to know. Little did I know, how great this movie would be and how much I would want to see it again.

For those who don't know much about this movie, it is a celebration of the band Queen. It showcases their chart-topping music and gives big credit to their lead singer Freddie Mercury.

The movie gives us insight into the history of the band and how they got their start in the music world. It shows the not so great times the band had, the memorable times, and some of the sad times for them. In each scene, you're left wanting more and the next scene does just that. It gives you more the entire way through the movie.

Freddie Mercury is played by actor Rami Malek who some people might know from his leading role in Mr. Robot. Rami gives an amazing performance as lead singer Freddie. From the way, he walked onto the stage, to the way he was spontaneous in his moves and actions. He showed and gave us every little detail into the real Freddy Mercury's life and gave us a performance that makes you want to watch the movie again.

Before seeing this movie, I knew some history about the band but not nearly as much as the movie showed me. It educated me about not only the trials and tribulations the band faced but also gave me an insight of what life was like during the time and how hard musicians have to work to get to where they want to be.

If you take some time to research past concerts that Queen performed and compare them to those in the movies, you can see all of the details and time that went into making this movie so close to the real life of the band Queen. One of the most iconic scenes in this movie takes place in the end. It shows us the live aid concert they performed in. It is a frame for frame exactly like the original performance. To me that dedication and appreciation to the band from the cast and crew of the movie.

Whether you love movies, music, Queen or a fun good hearted movie. Take some time to go see this movie. I promise you that you will like it. It made me laugh, it made me sing, it made me cry. It has a little bit of everything, that makes me want to see it many more times.

Overall, it is a celebration of Queen but I think it also shows us a bigger picture. It shows us that your family will always be there to support you through good times and bad and that if you work hard enough you can get to where you want to be in life.