15 Summer Dresses For The Girl Who Only Wears Black

15 Cute Summer Dresses To Wear If You're The Girl Who Only Wears Black

We don't wear pink on Wednesdays because we wear black everyday.

73
girl with dress on

For most of us, we love wearing black. Anything goes with it and you can mix and match it with more than any other color. Summertime can sometimes be a tough time to wear black, especially if you live somewhere where it is very hot and the last thing you want to do is wear something that will make you swear more than you already are.

I have listed my top 15 favorite go-to dresses for the summertime. Some are perfect for the daytime and others are better suited for wearing during the evening. Nonetheless, they all scream summer and will fit perfectly for those whose closets are 99% black clothing items. You can find each specific dress pictured in the link below each picture. If not, you can easily just google the type of dress and find one better suited for your taste.

1. The Classic Velvet Dress

2. Off-the-shoulder Dress

3. Jersey Dress

4. Tuxedo/Blazer Dress

5. T-Shirt Dress

6. The Classic Lace Dress

7. A simple but cute skater dress

8. A loose fitting Shift Dress

9. Body-con Dress

10. A Fun Maxi Dress

11. A Designated Party Dress

12. Double-Breast Button Up Dress

13. Scalloped-Trim Dress

14. A Light-Weight Wrap Dress

15. One Word: Sequins