You have bad taste in men if you don't love Bill Hader

If You Don't Love Bill Hader, You Have Terrible Taste In Men

He sets the standard.

78

Bill Hader has had quite the year; from filming "It: Chapter 2" and creating and starring in a new FANTASTIC show that made him an Emmy winner.

That sexy, broad-shouldered Gemini sun, Cancer moon is taking over the world. I'm so here for it, and everyone else should be too. For too long we've been missing out on this Hader Fever.

He's a fantastic actor who is absolutely hilarious and so creative and loves that he's from Oklahoma. This handsome face behind Stefon has come a long way.

Now if you haven't seen "Barry" I highly suggest you mooch off someone's HBO password to catch this Emmy award winning masterpiece.

Hader plays Barry Berkman, a former marine who is now an assassin struggling with his mental health, but finds solace in the spotlight and realizes his dreams of becoming an actor.

Yes, it's a comedy.

The lucky lady who plays Hader's love interest, Sarah Goldberg, delivers perfect performances full of laughs you wouldn't expect. The show also stars Henry Winkler (Fonzie from "Happy Days" or if you're not old he was also Barry Zuckerkorn on "Arrested Development"), who would never expect to play mean but he does it so perfectly.

The dark comedy will make you laugh but also take you through a whirlwind of emotions and grief. It's unlike anything else I've ever seen before. I can't recommend Barry on HBO enough. You're not doing your TV right if you don't watch season 1 before the season 2 premiere on March 31st.

Please watch it, I need someone else to thirst for Bill Hader with me.