10 Things That Happen During Big Little Season As Told By The Fab Five

You don't know it yet, but you're so loved!

307

A limited number of people in this world are a part of sororities and understand this concept called "Big and Little." My organization specifically adores the term "Sapphire Sister," each tradition is different per sisterhood. BUT to us all living our best SRAT life Big Little season is a unique and beautiful experience, because of THE LITTLES!

You survived recruitment, you liked us, we loved you and *POOF* you're now dressed for formal chapter and decked out in our letters.

Now you're going to join a family within a family. Your homies that make your home. Sis, get ready to fall in love with anticipation, relentless guessing, and thinking "oh this is cute" all over again, but on a personal level.

BIG LITTLE SEASON IS HERE!!!!

This is what its like for us on the big side of things ;)

1. AW! I love her! I'm so excited we matched! 

2. Telling the fam y'alls new members!

3. CRAFTING CRAFTING CRAFTING 

4. Falling in love with your little even more by each crafting hour and dollar dropped! 

5. Over showering your little with their one favorite thing

6. Watching your little (and all the new littles) keep guessing who their big is 

7. Did I mention all the shopping?

8. The stress of finding the perfect reveal shirt

9. Post-reveal and all you want to do is show your girl off to the world!!! 

10. It's time to take all of those pictures to show the world the best new duo in town!