Big/Little Reveal Feels As Told By The Characters Of 'Parks And Rec'

Because the feels are real.

39

Big/Little Reveal night is a big deal (see what I did there?). All members receiving a Big are very nervous and excited to find out who theirs will be, and even more excited to take adorable pictures with their new family after the reveal is over. The emotions leading up to the reveal are scary, but the cast of "Parks and Rec" are here to help explain the feelings of Big/Little reveal night.

When you wake up and realize today is Big/Little Reveal.

You're trying so hard to be productive during the day but you are too excited so you just:

You talk to your friends about how excited you are and you're trying not to freak out in public but:

You get to your meeting and it's almost time, but then you realize you have to wait even longer.

You're waiting to hear your name to find out who your Big is and you're so nervous.

Then your name is finally called and you just:

When your Big reveals herself:

You all are so excited, and happy and it just turns into this:

You are ecstatic because you have the best Big (and twin, if you get one) ever.

You go back to your room and try to sleep but you can't even do that.

The night has finally come to an end, and you can't wait to make even more new memories with your Big and all of your sisters.