Beyoncé Is Queen

I've been in love with Beyoncé ever since "Crazy In Love," and my love for her has only grown since those early days. She's the Queen of the game. She's given her heart and soul to the music she creates, and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my queen.

1. She is #FLAWLESS.

I don’t honestly care if she woke up like this. Although, she probably did. This girl is beautiful at all times clearly.

2. She cares about women and is a feminist.

If her songs like "Run the World (Grils)," "Diva," "Flawless," and "7/11" didn’t convince you of her determination to promote women, then the placement of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s speech in ***"Flawless" should.

3. Her dance moves are superior to anyone in the game.

Honestly, need I say more? She almost fell and recovered like a Q-U-E-E-N.

4. She’s fun, silly and real.

Have you Seen the 7/11 video? It’s literally her hanging out with her friends and messing around with a go pro camera.

5. She cares about what’s going on in the world outside of her celebrity circle.

She brought the mothers of the many of the African Americans, such as the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown (to name just a couple), killed by racial injustices.

6. Her hour-long music video is to die for.

If you haven't watched it, do yourself a favor and do it. Whether it costuming, story line or the poetry, the Queen nailed that video. She captures her audience for an hour long as she tells her story and other African American women’s stories through this video.

7. Her child, Blue Ivy, is incredibly adorable.

8. She is real with her fans, and has some really great lessons to tell.

She teaches us about empowerment and pain in her more recent album Lemonade. Beyoncé doesn’t take that from her man anymore and you shouldn’t either. She also talks about forgiveness in a way that everyone can relate.

9. She has a faithful friend in Nicki Minaj.

This alliance has given us some great music, and their friendship just makes me happy.

10. She’s been in the game for 19 years.

That is a long time. And within that time, she’s created five albums solo in addition to the few albums with Destiny’s Child.

11. Who else could be the Queen of the game?