Beto O'Rourke Is Dominating The 2020 Election Before It Has Even Started

Beto O'Rourke Is Already Dominating The 2020 Presidential Race And He Just Announced He Is Running

In 24 hours, Beto O'Rourke is in the lead of the 2020 presidential election

183

Who is Beto O'Rourke? He's basically ahead of all other candidates running in the presidential 2020 campaign!

Don't believe me? Well, based off of contributions, he is ahead. He beat Bernie Sanders by receiving $6.1 million dollars in the first 24 hours of the campaign.

Bernie Sanders received $6 million in contributions and after a week that number raised to $10 million dollars.

Rourke & Sanders have received the largest contributions in the shortest amount of time. Beto O' Rourke's numbers are just rising so look out to see if he has the largest lead.

Why is so far ahead and gaining all of this attention?

Beto O'Rourke gained recognition for running against Ted Cruz in the 2018 Midterms in Texas. He was the rising Democratic star. his campaign gained national attention.

Just like Bernie Sanders, he got the attention of the younger generation. Celebrities like Travis Scott were posting up with Rourke and endorsing him, leading to more voters. He even has an extremely large social media following where he gets sort of up close and personal.

Even though Rourke lost, it was a tight race which is remarkable for a primarily red/republican state.

This family man has been asked ever since the race to run. Even though he lost, clearly that doesn't steer people away.

What does Beto O'Rourke stand for? He stands for the legalization of marijuana, clean energy (solar and wind) to fight climate change, expansion on gun control, LGBT rights, pro-choice and advocates for improvements on the Affordable Care Act.

His biggest stance is on immigration. "We know that walls do not save lives. Walls end lives," he said in a border rally that competed with one of Mr. Trump's nearby rallies. "In the last 10 years, more than 4,000 children women and men have died trying to come to this country to work jobs that no one will take, to be with a family member, to flee horrific violence, brutality, and death."

It's crazy how candidates for presidential and state elections are gaining so much attention and it's almost a trend. In a primarily red state, Beto gained attention from millennials everywhere and got national recognition leading to him running for president, that's how many people liked him and what he had to say. It's another Bernie Sanders. BUT they're different.

Bernie Sanders is very left winged. A lot of the right-wing people hate Bernie Sanders because of his stance on socialism. Beto can relate to all kinds of voters without being "too progressive." He has blended traditional democratic values with a younger perspective. He still stands for traditional democratic values and some progressive newer democratic stances as well.

With all of the announced candidates so far, Rourke has gained quite a bit of recognition. It seems like this presidential race will go pretty well for him.

It's too early to tell and many other candidates are still throwing their hats into the ring, including former Vice President Joe Biden, who keeps hinting that he might be running in the 2020 presidential race.

With all of these big players joining the game or the election, what are Donald Trump's chances at winning?