10 Of The Best Lines From 'The Vampire Diaries'

Reminiscing on some of the best writing over the entire 8 seasons.

10475
Instagram

Now that "The Vampire Diaries" has officially come to a close, let's all reminisce on some of the best lines the show ever wrote throughout the entire 8 seasons. These are some of my favorites!

1. "The worst day of loving someone is the day you lose them." -Elena Gilbert

2. "Don't underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it." -Klaus Mikaelson

3. "That's for me to know and for you to dot..dot..dot.." -Damon Salvatore

4. "You aren't even worth the calories I burn talking to you." -Caroline Forbes

5. "Have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?" -Katherine Pierce

6. "Go right ahead, laugh at the girl who loved too easily. No one will ever sit around a table talking about a man who couldn't love." -Rebekah Mikaelson

7. "I have seen kings rise, and fall. If there is one thing I know to be true, it is that no matter how big your empire becomes, it is nothing if you have no one to share it with." -Rebekah Mikaelson

8. "When people see good they expect good and I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations." -Damon Salvatore

9. "We choose our own path. Our values and actions, they define who we are." -Stefan Salvatore

10. "I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? Because it sends a message." -Damon Salvatore