Movies to see summer 2018.

9 Movies to go see this summer when the weather isn't nice enough to go outside

Break out the popcorn.

40

1. "The Incredibles 2"

In theaters June 15th

E News

14 years after the premier of the first movie, we finally get to see more of the Parr family and their incredible super powers. I also can't wait to see more of Edna Mode and Frozone.

2. "Tag"

In theaters June 15th

Wikipedia

Supposedly inspired by true events, this movie is about a group of friends who are still playing the same game of tag since they were kids. Plus, this movie has an all-star cast including Ed Helms and Jake Johnson.

3. "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom"

In theaters June 22nd

DVD Release Dates

Another installment in the Jurassic Park ​remakes is coming soon. This time, the humans are trying to save the dinosaurs from an erupting volcano. Don't see this movie if you're afraid of dinosaurs. Do see this movie if you love Chris Pratt.

4. "Uncle Drew"

In theaters June 29th

Uncle Drew

This comedy follows main character Dax as he tries to round up old basketball legends, including Uncle Drew, in order to win a tournament with a cash prize and to prove that they are still the best. NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving plays Uncle Drew and Shaquille O'Neal plays Big Fella.

5. "Ant-Man and the Wasp"

In theaters July 6th

Comic Book

Ant-Man is back again, but with a sidekick this time. The team must take on a mission to defeat an enemy and find answers to questions from their past. Hopefully, this Marvel movie won't be as devastating as Infinity War.​

6. "Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again"

In theaters July 20th

The Voice

Another long awaited sequel! 10 years after the first movie, Sophie is pregnant and is worried about becoming a mother. In this movie, we get to see more of Donna's past including how she met each of Sophie's dads. Along with the amazing cast, there is sure to be another amazing soundtrack.

7. "Mission: Impossible - Fallout"

In theaters July 27th

Wikipedia

Are six Mission: Impossible movies too many? I guess we will find out this summer when another action-packed film starring Tom Cruise hits the big screen.

8. "Christopher Robin"

In theaters August 3rd

IMDb

This movie is sure to make you tear up at least once. Christopher Robin is all grown up and revisits his old friends from the Hundred Acre Wood.

9. "The Darkest Minds"

In theaters August 3rd

IMDb

Based on the book by Alexandra Bracken, this dystopian themed movie contains superpowers and badass teenagers - everything you look for in a summer movie. Amandla Stenberg and Mandy Moore star in this summer must see.

Start saving up to buy movie tickets because this summer is packed with some highly anticipated releases. Here are a few films being released this summer that might make you want to move in to the movie theater.